PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 11:37:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

1,000 Year Old Alien Corpses shown at UFO Hearing

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

This was on the local news this morning.

The bodies were found in 2017 in Peru and are estimated to be a thousand years old. They only have three fingers and elongated heads.

X-rays of the "aliens" were also shown, and experts say one of the bodies had eggs inside.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Yeah, I'm not sure what it's all about than it's all over the news right now.

Squid

If real, the body is made of organic material and should have decomposed.  Peru is not a dry country - plenty of moisture.  The body would not have mummified.

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on September 13, 2023, 09:17:35 AM
This was on the local news this morning.

The bodies were found in 2017 in Peru and are estimated to be a thousand years old. They only have three fingers and elongated heads.

X-rays of the "aliens" were also shown, and experts say one of the bodies had eggs inside.

Almost appears as though someone made it out of clay. Kind of squarish figure? Who knows?

Mayhem

Squid

It is my belief that we are not alone in the universe.  I think it is the height of arrogance to believe that we are.  Somewhere out there in the cosmos, the conditions MUST exist, as they do here on earth, that would sustain life.

Having said that, I will say that to have an alien form evolve over millions of years to wind up looking so very similar to human forms on earth is exponentially unlikely.  I watched the video and I see a clavicle, vertebral bodies, pelvic bones, etc. and just have such trouble with it all.  The clavicle is a very odd bone, one which is meant to lend support to the shoulder complex.  This same bone developed in an aiien who comes from light years away?

There are features that are dissimilar to the human body, and that helps, but not enough to convince this gal that what I am viewing is real.

What is the gray powder they speak of?  Did they analyze it?  I was sad to lose the English subtitles 2/3 of the way through.

Mayhem

Squid

If true, I can't believe they handled the body that way.  Greater than 1800 years and you're lifting with one hand and flipping over.  Bits of whatever fell off!  There is something really fishy here.

Mayhem

Well I'm not taking any chances! Amazon sells these fashionable tin foils hats ...

Any of you ladies want one? I need to add $18 more to cart to be eligible for free shipping  embrace.gif

Squid

Mayhem

With all seriousness though, I do get why this looks questionable. I just find it interesting that there is so much news on it - and it's not going away.

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview