PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 01:35:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pie Eating Spectacular Showcase

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Pie Eating Spectacular Showcase has started!

During this 3-week event, you'll have to travel through 48 new challenges to earn up to 53 new badges.

As with previous Spectacular Showcase events, the first 24 challenges can be unlocked instantly for free. Completing them all in time will earn you two reward badges. You can earn three more reward badges by purchasing and completing the remaining 24 challenges before time runs out.

The Pie Eating Spectacular Showcase ends on October 16th.

https://www.pogo.com/events/spectacular-showcase-challenge
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
Lots of easy challenges.  Should we save them.  Not for me.
This put me over 24,000 Badges.
S1lent

Squid

I'm starting with the 24 free badges but may buy the other set of 24 and hold them.  It's a little too early in the constellation for me to try to figure out what I need and don't need.

It's a good price for the 2nd set of 24...

7200 pogis for the first 24 challenges.
Is it still 250 pogis for each of the challenges in the 2nd set of 24?

S1lent

Hey Squid and all you other PogoCheats,
This is a pretty good deal.  You will get 6,000 pogis for 240 Gems...or 25 Pogis per Gem.  Seems to me only the Diamond Badges is a little better value...600 Pogis for 20 Gems...or 30 Pogis per Gem.

For you Math Wizzards...please verify my calculations.  Heck, I have a cold and taking medicine...along with the Boxed Wine.

S1lent

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on September 26, 2023, 03:45:33 AM
Is it still 250 pogis for each of the challenges in the 2nd set of 24?

Yes, all the paid ones give you 250 Pogis each.

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on September 26, 2023, 06:08:17 PM
Hey Squid and all you other PogoCheats,
This is a pretty good deal.  You will get 6,000 pogis for 240 Gems...or 25 Pogis per Gem.  Seems to me only the Diamond Badges is a little better value...600 Pogis for 20 Gems...or 30 Pogis per Gem.

For you Math Wizzards...please verify my calculations.  Heck, I have a cold and taking medicine...along with the Boxed Wine.
S1lent

I hope you get better soon, S1lent!  Colds can make you feel miserable.  ((hugs))

Yes, for the second set of 24 challenges, you will get 6000 pogis.  Each challenge is 10 gems, which is about a 40% off sale on the usual price of 16 gems.  I think it's worth it to buy the second set of 24 even if you don't finish them in the time period for the event. 

Quote from: Mayhem on September 27, 2023, 12:31:53 AM
Yes, all the paid ones give you 250 Pogis each.

Thank you!

C~M

How can we win this badge when the game is set to win trophies for the puzzle pieces?

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on September 27, 2023, 04:24:46 AM
I think it's worth it to buy the second set of 24 even if you don't finish them in the time period for the event. 

Yes, it is worth buying the others and holding on to them.

Mayhem

Quote from: C~M on September 27, 2023, 01:28:25 PM
How can we win this badge when the game is set to win trophies for the puzzle pieces?

Good question!

minimarshs

Quote from: C~M on September 27, 2023, 01:28:25 PM

Switch your game back to Classic.  If it says Champion Mode under your Play Sudoku button, you are good to go.  Click Champion Mode to go back to winning trophies.

C~M

Quote from: minimarshs on September 28, 2023, 05:21:58 AM
Switch your game back to Classic.  If it says Champion Mode under your Play Sudoku button, you are good to go.  Click Champion Mode to go back to winning trophies.

Thanks

Mayhem

Thanks!

Hasbro (or whoever made the game) could've made the game buttons more clear though .. maybe add the words "Switch to .. ".

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview