PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 03:01:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Home Story

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Solitaire Home Story is now available for all players!

There are a total of 100 ranks and 12 rank badges, which you will earn when you reach rank 5, 10, 15, 25, 35, 45, 55, 65, 75, 85, 95 and 100.

In addition, you will earn badges for completing various levels and chapters.

After being away from the family home for years, Alice returns to find the property is in a state of disrepair. In Solitaire Home Story, Alice will need your help to repair and renovate the home.

With hundreds of decorating options to choose from, there's plenty of variety to suit just about anyone's tastes and needs.

There are over 1,500 levels and counting in this epic single player adventure.

https://www.pogo.com/games/solitaire-home-story

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

minimarshs

There is a badge at Level 10, for sure. My first impressions were: it plays like Snowbird, with Tasks like Quinn's, I foresee a huge gem grab in order to win these daily rewards (like Sanctuary), the art is very cartoony.  I liked it well enough because it was easy, but I quit at Level 10 after I got the badge.  AND there is a dog!  Enough of these silly cats everywhere on Pogo - with all due respect to cat lovers, it was time.

And Pogo_Sconnie posted this:

Here is the FAQ for the Solitaire Home Story. We hope you all enjoy this new Solitaire Home Story game!

How do bonus spins work?
 A: Club Pogo players will get one bonus spin per day.

How does a Joker work?
 A: When using the Joker, a Joker flies from the Joker button to the top of the card pile. Any card with a value can be matched. When out of Jokers a green plus shows instead of the inventory number leading to the Joker Shop.

What does a Wrecking Ball do?
 A: It removes all open (unblocked) board cards

What does the red notification call out?
 A: That means you have a free gift waiting for you!

What daily events are happening on Solitaire Home Story?
 Treasure Chest Monday - Small event rewarding the completion of a # of level with 5 different treasure chests.
 Oscars Treats Tuesday - Small event regarding players completing levels in the first attempt
 Golden Wheel Wednesday - Players can spin the Golden Wheel of Fortune for free by completing levels
 First Try Friday - Small event rewarding players completing levels in the first attempt
 House of Cards Weekend Event - An event where a player has to win multiple levels in a row in order to reach a reward.

Squid

I'm not crazy about all the storytelling you MUST get through.  The early games are easy but I fear craziness is in the future. 

ETA: it's not saving the choices and work done.  I replaced the floor in the bedroom and in the next scene, the old, broken down floor was back.

Mayhem

Yeah, it looks like there are some bugs to be fixed in this game.

minimarshs

I noticed when I was picking the new floor, that of the three choices there was a free one.  That might be a tip for future "fixes" in the house.

I went in this morning and the wheel was there, and I got two spins for just dropping by.  It advised the next free spin would appear in 12 hours.  I just set myself up with my daily check list to go in at 8:30 for Yahtzee coins, Slots coins, and now free spins.  I might need "help". white flag.gif  help.gif

Squid

Pogo wants us to be prisoners on their site.

LittleFawn

By the way it is not available to me. It must be on a soft launch. It is not even in my list of games under the solitaire games.

minimarshs

Quote from: Squid on November 07, 2023, 08:28:03 AMPogo wants us to be prisoners on their site.

There's another site??? Could we dig a tunnel?  One of my favourite movies is Shawshank Redemption!  I know all about tunnels.  I need an emoji with a shovel component....

LittleFawn

This game is not available to all players. Just read it is on a soft launch.

Squid

Quote from: minimarshs on November 07, 2023, 08:49:31 AMThere's another site??? Could we dig a tunnel?  One of my favourite movies is Shawshank Redemption!  I know all about tunnels.  I need an emoji with a shovel component....
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

LittleFawn

I have played this game on Facebook IO do believe. If you google it I am sure you will find it.

Squid

The game has been removed from Pogo - for the time being.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on November 07, 2023, 02:36:32 PMThe game has been removed from Pogo - for the time being.

I still have access to the game.

Squid

I should have taken a pic of page stating it was removed.

ETA:  I had the game available in both accounts, now just available in one.  Search comes up with nothing.

minimarshs

Oh Pogo, play nice.  Give the game back, you have lots.  I hope it comes back soon for you.

Stinkerbell

Soooo.... how is this a solitaire game? I can't find anyway to play anything.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 09, 2023, 08:08:27 AMSoooo.... how is this a solitaire game? I can't find anyway to play anything.
It's golf solitaire.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 09, 2023, 10:05:51 AMIt's golf solitaire.

Okay, but I see nothing to play. I can clean house but hell, I don't even clean my own house and I sure as tootin' am not going to clean someone else's house for what amounts to being rewarded with nothing more than air!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview