This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

to many to fast??

Started by kotraquin,

Previous topic - Next topic

kotraquin

how would they know I'm just not really, really good at a game??  I do use my tokens to play the drawings too :-\

Homer

It's pretty simple all they have to do is check your token total versus your registration date. I'm sure they could cross reference several different databases.

For instance BB7 gets you approx. 50,000 tokens/hour. If their logs show you played the game for say 10 hours today that would give you 500,000 tokens for the day. No one is that good at playing the games. Sure sign you are using a cheat.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lordking

sir

theres no way some one could win all the games in a 10 hour time frame it is not possible

Homer

sir

Homer

badcrazygirl

i can win a few hands in poppit but i'm not good at it blah.

sir

on average i can win about 70% of the games i play on poppit

will

Iam new here and just wanted to ask A ? I have been a member of another game site for along time and like to play poker and just wanted to find out if there are any cheats for this poker game on P we use a trainer on the other site and it lets you do all kinds of things ...

Thank you All
Will

Homer

Hi Will. There are no cheats as of this time for poker. I believe a cheat for video poker is in the works. I don't think they are making one for High Stakes Poker.

sir

wow no program for high stacks poker, wow i love that game well i think i can talk to some one about that.

Homer

I don't think one can be made for it. How would you know the other players hand? Program would not know how or when to bet. ;)

fatkid

Actually if you think about it, P has Computer bots that will play High Stakes Poker against you...  If they have that then it is possible to create a bot that plays for yourself... Also the program doesn't have to know the other ppl's hand because you never know their hand either... The program would have to be based more on percentages of what your chances are of drawing certain cards and then to bet accordingly... Just some thoughts flying off the top of my head... I don't think this program would be entirely good at winning against other ppl (it would work... just be hard to win)....

Homer

Good point but I just don't think it would be much of a token maker. You would probably wind up folding your hand more times than it is worth. Also if you bet too high the bots just fold.

fatkid

Yeah that's what I was thinking... I didn't think it would be very good at playing games... But I figure if Pogo has bots that can play against you then a cheat program should be created to play it... (Is there really much difference between the bots that Pogo has created, and the cheat programs that are created... In essence they do the same thing...)

Homer

Well then I guess someone should get to work on one then. If I'm not mistaken Wordzw has already stated that there will be no high stakes program from him.

fatkid

Yeah someone should...  ;)
I'm too lazy to even try...  lol

Homer

I don't know how to make programs. I suppose if I had the time I could learn but i don't. :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview