This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Paint Shop Pro Classes

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

If everyone wouldn't mind please let me know what version of PSP you will be using. That way I will know what tus I can use and which ones I can't because the versions are slightly different. :-\

I am using PSP8 right now but will probably upgrade to PSP9 just to make sure I have everything. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

i'm using psp9 but it's just the same as psp8 except for a maybe a few differen't

Homer

Yeah, they usually add a few new cool things to each version. :)

RockMe2

I will know as soon as I get it from the site that dark gave me.  One thing though, I am really dumb with some things on my computer so I might have a question or 2 about downloading it.  I am real smart with Pogo though.  :o  ::)  ;)

RockMe2

OMG that is exspensive and I can't find the free trial  :(

Homer

Homer

Quote from: RockMe2 on October 08, 2004, 08:39:39 PM
OMG that is exspensive and I can't find the free trial  :(

RockMe2, I know that is expensive but I think we can get you PSP7 with Animation Shop 3 from ebay for approx $30-$40

PSP7 will have almost everything you will need.

badcrazygirl

you could prob find some filters for free searching in google i found eye candy 3.1 but i forgot the site

RockMe2

I think I might just forget this for now. I do not know if my computer had what is required to run it. That is partially where I am dumb with my computer.  My son is a computer tech and he handles most things on here and won't explain a lot to me lol.  I can do the basics but, that is about it although I am learning more all the time  :).  If I can get my son here before the class he can tell me if I have what I need so, I would appreciate if you would still pm me please.  Thanks guys!

badcrazygirl

umm i only have 128MB and i can run it with mozilla firefox browser and nothings happend

RockMe2

I have 6.01 GB of free space, is that enough?  LOL

badcrazygirl

Homer

Quote from: RockMe2 on October 08, 2004, 08:49:32 PM
I think I might just forget this for now. I do not know if my computer had what is required to run it. That is partially where I am dumb with my computer.  My son is a computer tech and he handles most things on here and won't explain a lot to me lol.  I can do the basics but, that is about it although I am learning more all the time  :).  If I can get my son here before the class he can tell me if I have what I need so, I would appreciate if you would still pm me please.  Thanks guys!

I can help you with that. :)

These are the minimum requirements in regards to your pc.

Minimum System Requirements
300 MHz processor or faster
Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, 2000 (SP4), ME, XP
256 MB of RAM
500 MB of free hard drive space
16-bit color display adapter at 800x600 resolution
Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 or later

Unless your pc is about 10 years old you shouldn't have a problem.

As far as the class goes we won't be starting until at the earliest October 16. I want to give people time to get what they need. :)

Homer

badcrazygirl

i'm sure if you do a disk clean you'd get more free space and get rid of some of your cookies
i have 20.05GB free space

RockMe2

dark, I do disk cleaning all the time, I do know how to do that and delete temps and cookies.  That is a lot of free space according to my son.  I don't use much space on my computer.  I do not download much at all.

Homer

It's a lot of free space according to Homer also. :)

RockMe2

I only have a total of 9.29 GB whatever that means and Homer, I do not know where to look to see if I have all that is required  :(. Sorry  :-[

Homer

If you have that much memory i'm sure your ok.

What version of windows do you use?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview