PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 10:23:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Someone HELP please.....

Started by Thisnamenottaken,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisnamenottaken

I did the new update for Windows today and now when I try to go into a Texas holdem room I get the whoa ... I have a popup blocker on.....I dont have one as far as I know or at least not till I did the new update.....  So not knowing I had one makes it real hard for me to turn it off.....

Then I get another window...
Did you notice the Information bar....
The information bar alerts you when internet explorer blocks a
pop-up window or a file download that might not be safe.  If a webpage
does not display properly look for the information bar (near the top of your browser)     

I DONT SEE ANYTHING DIFFERENT   Below is what my browser look like and has always looked like

File   Edit   View   Favorites   Tools   Help
Back    Forward   Stop   Refresh   Home   Search  Favorites   History   Mail   Print  Notepad  Yahoo Messenger  MSN
Address:                                                        ->Go  Links   Norton Antivirus
Y! Search Web  Popup blocker (but its from yahoo and always off) Mail  My Yahoo  Games  Personals  Launch

Homer

Nancy, in internet explorer click on tools then popup blocker click turn it off. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thisnamenottaken

Believe it or not Homie... I just came back to say I found that.... It never used to be there did it....or am I just NUTS ;)

Homer

Thisnamenottaken

well yipee for them they just make me scratch my head for a few.... thought I was nuts......lol

Homer

badcrazygirl

i just downloaded and installed sp2 havent have a problem yet  ;D

Thisnamenottaken

have you tried joining a table in Texas Holdem Dark.... That was the first time I had the problem....

badcrazygirl

not in texas but i did try popit and nothing was wrong with it but i had my popup blocker off

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview