PlayBuddy
May 14, 2024, 11:00:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Awesome Card.... Chipper Jones Autograph

Started by Thisnamenottaken,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisnamenottaken

I pulled this card from a pack.... thought it was awesome... a two piece autograph card   number 1 of 50  How can I find the value of it???

Homer

Probably $5. You can't get $10 for a CJ rookie card on ebay. Baseball cards don't have the same value they once had. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thisnamenottaken

marky03

thats a naughty homer! Bursting her bubble. How would you like it if i poked holes in all your duff cans?  ;D  :P

Thisnamenottaken

Yeah Marky do that for me.... But But its an AUTOGRAPH... 2 piece card.... only 1 of 50 cards made.....  I like it so there.....lol

User555

If your a collector of sport cards I would suggest spending the 3.99 at becket.com without any more info on the card it is nearly impossible to find its value. I haven't collected cards in a long while and things have changed. I stopped collecting them in about 1993. At the time rare cards were always valuable. As it stands I do believe there are so many "rare" series issued every year that the prices probably are not what they used to be based on that.

Homer

I agree. That's the reason I stopped collecting. Too many brands, special editions etc. It was devaluing the cards and not to mention they started charging $3/pack. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thisnamenottaken

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview