PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 03:35:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WCS Problems

Started by Cheater_KeVin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

He won't get one from me. Mine works great. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

januarygirl

My WCS 1.5 also does not work.  All of the previsions versions did. Basically the auto does nothing.  I dont see it trying to move cards or moving the mouse. I have WinXp and IE 6.  I have tried both versions of Java and still nothing.  Not sure if any of that info helps. 

P.S.  Thank goodness i didnt erase the previous version, lol

;D Keep up the good work with all the autos

bob@pogopal

If you have a problem with version 1.5, the best action to take is to submit a problem report. The problem reports help us track down problems much, much faster.

Thanks,
Bob

Starryblue2

I downloaded the free trial of this program and It worked great, I registered it this morning and now it wont work at all.. I cheked most of my other autos and they are all working fine.Any suggestions on what i can do to make it work or any ideas on why it would stop working after registering?

Comp info:

1) Operating system : Windows XP
2) Browser : Internet Explorer, AOL (will not work in either one)
3) Color setting : 32 bit
4) Screen resolution : 1024x768
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts : unchecked
6) What Java you are using : have mjvm running
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program : the program will come up but does not play the game at all  (it does not even start and then stop playing)

Starryblue2

I forgot to add that I am also recieving a runtime error message and If i try to use the report problem function it tells me I am not connected to the internet and to try again although I am connected to the internet everytime.

januarygirl

I would love to submit a problem report but i get a runtime error when i try.   :'(

Santa69

Try turning your hardware acceleration down 1 0r 2 clicks this helped me out also it seems to work best for me using Firefox and the newest Sun Java O0

januarygirl

K i tried turning the acceleration down and no change.  I'll just continue to use the 1.4 version and manually click the cites.  Not a big deal.  I'm sure they will find the problem and fix it at some point they always do!

jstbtwnfrnds

I too am having trouble, downloaded update yesterday, and it worked like a dream, today, plays very slow and gets stuck, tried to send an error report, but keep getting message saying cant connect to internet.But I am online playing and typing this! Ran defrag,scan disc, cleaned temp files, still no luck.

jstbtwnfrnds

I have the same problem, and get the same message.

EnglishLion

i normally delete the game program in internet options and reboot if ihave progs with autos and 9/10 things are cool   8)

jstbtwnfrnds

ok  if this helps any, I noticed that if I keep my mouse positioned down on the tool bar, it works great, otherwise, as soon as it moves itself up,it just gets stuck. The mouse tends to jump up on its own.

bigbear78

What version of WCS do you have?

Try Sun Java

januarygirl

K for mine(WCS1.5) it worked the very first time i used it but doesnt work now.  I wished it did something.....like at least make the mouse move.  I did get some sort of invalid parameter or something along those lines error.  It closed before i could read it.
Like I said before I still have 1.4 so i'm not to worried about but here are my specs.

Comp info:

1) Operating system : Windows XP SP2
2) Browser IE6 but also tried Netscape
3) Color setting : 32 bit
4) Screen resolution : 1024x768
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts : unchecked
6) Java : I have tried both mjvm running and have tried using the newest Java Sun
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program : the program will come up but does not play the game at all  (it does not even start and then stop playing)  Like i stated above the very 1st  time i opened the program it began to work but i got some type of Runtime error or something like that.

Homer

Bob is supposed to be working on the issues with v1.5 :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

januarygirl

I knew that already but thanks HOMER, lol  O0

GandalfGrey

Ok ive tried it with AOL Browser, IE. Netscape, Mozilla, FireFox. Tried Sun Java & Microsoft Java on each and it didnt work with any of the combos. I tried to send a error report but like the others it says im not connected to the net.

WCS

After playing for awhile, the auto stops playing :(

System Specs:

32 Bit Color
1024x768
IE 6
WCS 1.5

After I click "new game" it works ok.

Thanks

chaser73065

One thing I have noticed on mine is if the deck runs out and it cant move the cards on the field it hangs it thinks there are still cards in the deck you can see the undo button flash as it trys to flip the cards. :)

bLue

I'm having the same problem as you WCS... as a fix for now, I just have MyMouse click New Game 30 minutes.  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview