This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is there any help for SWASHBUCKS ~

Started by victoria18360,

Previous topic - Next topic

victoria18360

does anyone know .............omg  I cant seem the even get a jackpot spin on the easy level + Im trying to get that badge ...

any help would be appreciated

thank you ,
victoria   O0

Barbara

Victoria, what a lovely name you have.  I have a daughter named Victoria.  I think you mean Swashbucks, don't you honey?  It is an annoying game and I didn't enjoy getting that badge.  Why don't you move onto another badge for your weekly challenge and look that the terrrific list of helpers and autos for all the other games that can help you at this time.  In your spare time, you can work on this annoying game and you will get better with practice.  There is a link with all kinds of cool clues and hints to help you with badges that would be easier to get at this time until you feel comfortable with Swashbucks.  If you want, you can send me a private message and I will help you to chose a game that you can get at this time and you can deal with Swashbucks later, okay?
Good Luck!
Happy Pogorific!
Barbara

victoria18360

Okay I will and thank you so much  .... did you know after posting for help with what I miss-spelled or actually thought the name of the game was SmashBucks .... I did a google search !!!  OMG , the meaning of smashbucks shocked me ...

Thank you for bringing this to my attention ~

Victoria   O0

BadgeHelpOscar

I don't currently have a swashbucks program. I am sure I will acquire a good one over time.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview