PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 05:57:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Auto Purchase Question

Started by golden10,

Previous topic - Next topic

golden10

Last month I bought all of the cheats  in the package  phlinx; pinochle and wordJong was part of the package   but as we know they wern't ready yet;  SO do  I  have to pay for the password to phlinx and pinochle  now since they weren't ready when I     bought the other :o :-\ ones????

golden10

Gosh  dont anyone know the answer to my question!! I e-mailed  Badgehelp  but they havent e-mailed  me back and I thought for sure someone  on here  would know   :-\

Homer

Only someone from badgehelp can answer your question.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

golden10

I  hope  everything is ok  at Badgehelp  I sent them  4 e-mails ( cause  i know sometimes they have a hard time getting e-mails from us)   and it has been 2 days  and  I havent heard a word   I checked the status  of  the e-mail and it said" read"     PLEASE  LET  ME KNOW  so I   can  buy  or  what   It Is  still the same  e-mail  that    I originally  ordered from  isn't it???

BadgeHelpOscar

If your email didn't include a receipt I just go right by it (after initially asking you to send one)

People that email me 6 times after being told they need to email me their receipt eventually get blocked
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

golden10

I sent my receipt on my first  E-MAIL    and sent you one  Bob one  and one to  Oscar   as far as    so all  I  am asking is  what is my next step  I  dont  know  if  noone  answers my e-mails

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

golden10

BadgeHelpOscar

golden10

Hi Pogopal.  did you get  my e-mail?  I haven't heard back from you!!
                                                            Thank you

Homer

If you look at the previous post he states he did not receive anything.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

golden10

yes  I saw  where he had  not received  nothing  I checked the status of the e-mail and  it said it had been received,  mabe he hasnt  got around to it yet.
                                                                                               thank you

golden10

I dont know??  I guess they are busy with all the new cheats that are out? Now   some of my passwords  arent working with the codes!!  I dont understand  mabe they will get to us  later :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview