PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 05:39:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Panda Pai Gow Poker test

Started by Surfdown,

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfdown

I played Panda  Pai Gow Poker for three hours today. and i used three diffrent auto's  which were Franks,Oscar,DJ's and i have to say they pretty much play the same but the best one i would say is Oscars one (BBoozle) 2nd place comes wordzw then dj's one in 3rd place here is some info for people that do not play as much as me just to help you pick the right one for you to save some time  O0

Dream Faerie

Surfdown

bob@pogopal

Dream Faerie

I actually like this game.. This will prolly be a game that I wont buy an auto for.. & THATS RARE for me lol

bigbear78

Actually there are about 7 autos and macros for this game.  Only BadgeHelps and Wordz attempt to play them with some thought.

All the other macros just click "Hint" Set Hand" "Push"

The game is not that hard and the ranks are very fast.

FilthyCradle

7 huh.  :o It would be nice if someone posted the links to these for all to try. Thanx in advance.

DrummerDude

Anyone else having a problem with this game freezing?
I played for several hours the day after it came out and had no problem, then went to run an errand and ever since then I can play 2 games and it freezes.
I've heard ppl in the rooms saying they are having probs too.

Homer

If your using bamboozle set the auto to the Fast setting. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jaded

Well I know my self I know of 3 Autos... www.wordzw.com and www.badgehelp.com... but where are the other 5?? is someone gonna tell us pweaseeee??

bob@pogopal