PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 11:50:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What some ppl will do for a quick buck

Started by DrummerDude,

Previous topic - Next topic

DrummerDude

I don't know if anyone else has heard or seen this but this lady is selling a 10 year old grilled cheese sammich on ebay that has what she calls the face of the Virgin Mary.
Here is the link and I hope its ok to post it here...I myself see a face but I couldn't say its the Virgin Mary.
The woman also claims she has done nothing to preserve the sammich, yet there is no mold or disintergration to it at all even tho it is 10 years old.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19270&item=5535890757&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW#ebayphotohosting

Homer

i thought the picture looked more like Madonna or Esther or whatever the hell her name is today. ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

I like the 15 million dollar recipe for the martinin that goes with the sandwich. :P

Barbara

I could have sworn that I saw an image of Hitler in my gyro the other day.  Wonder if I could get anything for it? 

FilthyCradle

This is crazy. I cannot believe people have bid so much on this. Once again someone is fooling people out of their money in the name of religion

FilthyCradle

Quote from: Barbara on November 21, 2004, 11:42:10 AM
I could have sworn that I saw an image of Hitler in my gyro the other day.  Wonder if I could get anything for it? 

Too funny  ;D :D O0

DrummerDude

can you imagine taking a bite of food and then seeing a face looking back up at you??   Freakiness!!

bob@pogopal

Looks more like Mary Pickford to me. Or Kirsten Dunst in that 20's movie. Has a very definite 1920's look to it if you ask me.

Barbara

That sandwhich is 10 years old!  You can get a nine year-old sandwhich at the Philadelphia airport a lot cheaper.

bob@pogopal

I bet you can even get somebody at the airport to draw a face on it for you!

Homer

Lunnah

i didn't take my medication toady and i am able to see a face of madonna... lol.  virgin mary.. i dont see. O0

imback420

anyone whos willing to pay 10 dollars for a sandwich i make with a face on it pm me......i make good sandwichs n the starting bid wont be 3 thou ill start at ummmm 50 cents

Butterfly Fairy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview