PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 12:13:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Computer lock

Started by Hevenleigh,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hevenleigh

Don't you just hate when you come home expecting to be up a few ranks after leaving your auto running while you were gone, only to find that your inconsiderate lil sister decided to download some tunes and never turned the auto back on? GRRRRRRRRRRR I'm never gonna get to rank 50 in panda poker.

So does anyone know if there's some way I can leave the game and auto running, but lock up my PC so no one can get on it while im AFK? I usually do that when I'm playing Everquest, but thats an in-game command that I use.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hevenleigh

Yes, Windows XP on both my PCs, home edition on one, professional on the other.

CartmenX

Im actually interested in this also, sometimes when i come home from school or whatever i always find my computer messed up or turned off.. thanks to my little brother or my parents.. how would you lock the computer if you can? ive always heard about it. but never done it myself

Thanks to anyone that would know how to do this!

I am also using windows XP Home Edition

O0 Thanks ;D

Homer

I don't even know if this would work but you can try it. ;)

Create a profile for yourself and create one for your sister. Load up your game and auto etc under your sn. While everything is still running try changing to another profile. Give it about 5 minutes before going back to your profile so you can give the game a chance to make a little progress. I have no idea if this will work but it's worth trying. If it looks like the auto continued to work even though you were in another profile put a password on your profile that way your sis can't mess you up. O0

The best way to see if the auto works while you were in another profile is to write down how many tokens you had before changing profiles. Remember do not log out of your profile you just need to change to another user in XP. No guarantee it will work. Just an idea that popped into my head. Good Luck and let me know how you make out. :)

Oh yeah....make sure no one turns off the pc. ;)

Hevenleigh

Working on it now, will let ya know...thanks!

Homer

Hevenleigh

Should I create a whole new profile for my sister, or just turn the guest account on and use that?

Homer

Hevenleigh

I think your idea would probably work, but in my case it won't because I'm not using an actual auto program. I'm using the ghost mouse to play panda poker. Even though I can switch accounts without turning off the ghost mouse, it looks like it stops on its own once I switch. oh well, thanks for the idea homer, I may try that with my other regular auto programs.

Homer

Ok. Try it with one of the regular autos. I figured it was a longshot but worth trying. :-\

Hevenleigh

I will try it with poppit a little later. I want to try to catch up on lost time on panda poker. But I am glad i set up the account profile...now i don't have to worry about my sister finding my collection of hard core **** and my nekkid pictures  ;)

(just kidding!)

Homer

Don't forget to put a password on it if you want to keep her out of your profile. :P

DEBKARLAR

it won't work, I have 6 accounts set up with win XP

Homer

CartmenX

Ill give it a try later... if it doesnt work for me.. ill look for a lock program online or something idk  ::) :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview