PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 07:54:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

CAN ANYONE HELP?????

Started by tracylynnh2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

tracylynnh2002

THAT STUPID TOKEN MONITOR WIPED OUT MY ACCOUNT!!!!!   CAN ANYONE HELP ME RETRIEVE MY 4,000,000 TOKENS BACK?? >:(

admin

Please modify your post and make it so it is not in all caps.

Barbara

The curosity is killing me.  Just where do you think the tokens would come from?  Do you think someone keeps a spare bucket of them on a shelf somewhere?  It is probably the same shelf that they keep extra badges to sew on for us if something happens?

Hevenleigh

The token monitor did not "wipe out" your account, it enters the tokens in drawings for you. If you had read the instructions before you activated it you would have seen that it says

"Quite simply, Token Monitor acts on your behalf to log in to Pogo.com, determine the number of tokens you have in your account, and submit those tokens regularly in the Lotto drawings, per instructions you give the Bot beforehand."

and this too...

"What is the minimum token balance setting ("Maintain a balance of x tokens in account.)"?

A: This is the quantity of tokens to leave in the account, that Token Monitor will NOT submit on your behalf in the drawings. So, if you want to maintain 50000 tokens to gamble in the poker rooms, you can tell Token Monitor to leave those alone."

You should always make sure to read the instructions before using any programs. Badgehelp cannot be held responsible for all your tokens being entered into drawings because you didn't learn how to use their program before you activated it. Sorry  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview