PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 03:14:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hellppppp

Started by Ti,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ti

Alright, can someone pleaseeeeee help me. I messed something up on my puter, and now when I go to install programs and such, I cant fix it. I went to install a adaware update a while ago, and on my AOL got that screen, cant open with this, try supporting thing, so the open with screen came up. Scrolled down to the ' Ad-aware ' thing. Open with the exe itself. So, now everytime I download any file thats a exe or program it tried to open with Ad-ware. I dont know how to fix it, its frustrating. I uninstalled ad-ware and then tried download an auto and install. Same message cept it says the program could not be found, would like to try another folder. How do I set it back to default so it stops trying to open it with that even tho its no longer there?

Anyone pls help, or offer some light.  :'(

Thank you

admin

Ti

thanks, but that didnt work. Its the file assocation thats messed up.  need a repair or something

bob@pogopal

In Explorer (not IE but Explorer), go to Tools->Folder Options->File Types

Find the association for .exe files and delete it.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bob@pogopal

Pardon me, but do you have something against beetles?

Barbara

LeelooMin

hey bob on a funny note-- i seen one of those 10 lined june bettles last summer- and it was massive- it was on my outside screen here- and when ya tried to move it it HISSES!!! i was  :-* when i saw it-- thing was massive- but still very cool beetle~ Wen

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LeelooMin

they are very BIG bugs- about 4 inches big but very pretty- never seen one b4- i will have to look for it again- homer go here- http://www.bugpeople.org/taxa/Coleoptera/Scarabaeidae/Polyphylla_decimlineata/Polyphylla_decimlineataPage.htm  there is the bug- Wen

Barbara

Quote from: Homer on November 29, 2004, 07:33:51 PM
Sounds like it was hissed off. :P ::)

Maybe it was just bugged and having a hissy fit.

SassyOfficer911

take your computer back to another date, like a week before this happened
or you last restored back up before this happened  you can only do it 3 time (on mine)
and thank God i have not had to do it in a long time, but that will take your computer and settings back to the date you last restored it

sharon

Dream Faerie

Quote from: SassyOfficer911 on November 30, 2004, 05:42:18 AM
take your computer back to another date, like a week before this happened
or you last restored back up before this happenedĀ  you can only do it 3 time (on mine)
and thank God i have not had to do it in a long time, but that will take your computer and settings back to the date you last restored it

sharon

I can do it as many times as I want on mine... I didnt know there was a limit...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview