PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 12:22:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Video Poker Help please

Started by slashything,

Previous topic - Next topic

slashything

I can't get the auto thing to run.  I've tried opening it before starting the game, it says game not visible.  I've tried opening it after the game is running...game not visible.  Can someone help please?  Thanks!

bumpers

;)  Hi guys,
Last time I used video poker for a badge challenge it worked like a charm!!!!!
I tried it for this challenge and it tells me the game is not visible.........
1)Has pogo changed anything in the video game to cause that message?
2) My settings are:
IE 6
smoothe edges unchecked
Java vm
JIT compiler on
windows xp home
32 bit
1024x768
window does not move....auto opens in upper lf hand corner
OK...what am I doing wrong????
Thanks!
granny bumpers

Homer

Open your game in IE first. Move the game to the lower part of your screen but not off the screen. Put your auto on the desktop where you can see it without moving the game screen. Open the auto and it will see the game. I know it's a pain but it will work if you follow my instructions ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bumpers

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D     WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO....Homer,
Thank you,Thank you....it works now!!!   Thanks for the advice.  I also had forgot to turn off my pop up blocker.....on IE and on the pogo game page........which I often forget to do since downloading sp2.......I now have pogo.com on the white list to allow the pogo game page to load up and to allow me to see the profiles.....also help to make the auto to work.
Happy granny O0

Homer

Your welcome bumpers. :) The video poker auto is a little finicky due to the fact that it has to be able to see the entire game screen so it knows which video poker game it is playing. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview