PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 06:04:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

TRIAL periods

Started by imme,

Previous topic - Next topic

imme

I have noticed alot of complaining about trial periods & how they dont last long or people cant get the auto to work. I think this peroid is for you to decide if you want to purchase the program or not , Personally I have had very few problems with any auto's I purchased. My advice to the people that are not sure if they dont like the auto then dont buy it. If more time was spent reading the instructions than complaining then Oscar & Bob would have more time to do other things than babysit... Just my opinion mind ya...

bob@pogopal

I was thinking about this very issue last night.

We require that you pay for the software to use it. The trials are a promotional gift and not an entitlement.

If someone found out his or her neighbor got a free shampoo sample in the mail, would anyone get bent out of shape because his or hers never arrived?

Barbara

Did it come with a cream rinse and conditioner?

bob@pogopal

LadyMystik

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on December 04, 2004, 09:56:12 AM
If someone found out his or her neighbor got a free shampoo sample in the mail, would anyone get bent out of shape because his or hers never arrived?

Yes. I would post on the freeshampoosample.com forum and complain that I want my hair to be smooth and shiney for free because my neighbor's is (not realizing my neighbor got a free sample, used the sample for what it's worth, then PAID for it so they could get all of the benefits that come from the product).

I don't know if that's a real site, so, I didn't think it'd be a problem posting the url. If so, I'm sorry   :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview