PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 01:05:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MM4 and MM4Helper problems.

Started by Metalli-Chick,

Previous topic - Next topic

Metalli-Chick

I am having difficulty witrh MM4 and the helper.  It will start and finish one round but then it might sit and let 6 or 7 rounds go by.  I am rnning the helper and setting in for 20 wins and load room after 50.  I have tried different settings but keep getting same result.  I have tied all different combinations with timing and delays but to no sucess.  I have tried color variation and pixel rating, am I at wit's end.  And that dang "Black pixel says stop typing words of routine" is enough to make any woman toss the computer out the window.  This is the only auto i am having trouble with....is there anything I can do?

Homer

Please make sure to give as much information as you can when you have technical problems.

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 200, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better 

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Metalli-Chick

OK thanks for the info here it goes...
1.  Win XP Pro
2.  Internet Explorer 6.0
3.  32 bit color setting
4.  1024x768 pixel ratio
5.  Smooth edges unchecked (i think i read that somewhere in here)
6.  Normal java not the sun one
7.  Is it supposed to not start right away cause when i first open MM4 and WWW it stay on the "How to play screen" until i click ok and does it matter if it isn't good at the bonus round or is that normal?
8.  Thanks u guys are great!!

Homer

My experience has been that you have to click the OK button when you first open the www game.

I haven't had any problems with it not playing more than 1 game.

Your settings seem fine unless I'm missing something.

This is how I run it.

I open my auto MoleMiner first.
Then open the www game and wait for it to load.
Open the helper and enter your settings.
Click the OK button on the game screen to get the puppy kick started.

It should run without any problems. I know the black pixel thing is a pain in the neck but I don't have an answer on that maybe one of the auto makers can enlighten you when they are on later.

Also, I suggest in your MoleMiner settings to have it miss every 1. This will stop you from having perfect games and drawing attention to yourself.

BadgeHelp has a program called RoomRover which is really great because it keeps you moving from room to room so that people don't see you in the same room for a long time. Moving around frequently will make it virtually impossible for anyone to tell your cheating. ;) This auto won't work with WWW right now but it will when Version 2 is released. Keep your eyes open for the updated version. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview