This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

my auto's I bought

Started by shadowlands,

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowlands

I was hoping that someone, anyone could please help me?? I got some auto's from you guys a few months ago and they are great ;D But I had Major problemo's with my comp and had to have it totally wiped and a new operating system installed..So now when I try to load up my ato's I can't coz it is giving me a different reg number :'( I did try to email Oscar but he didn't get back to me ???I just need some help guys please..I payed for them fair and square but now no one wants to talk to me :-\

LadyMystik

1. Make sure you include copies of the receipts fomr PayPal
2. E-mail from the account you registered with
3. Check your spam folder to make sure the e-mails didn't get filtered out. If you e-mailed from AOL, sign up for a homail/yahoo account and e-mail from one of those, but tell him the AOL address you registered with (if that's the case).
4. With other e-mail hosts, add Badgehelp to your safe list.

I had to go through all those steps. Hopefully they'll work for you. :)

shadowlands

Hiya Lady..thanks for getting back to me...I did that, like 4 times..but got nothing back :( I will try it again now though :)

bob@pogopal

Hi Shadow,

You need to send the full proof of purchase and the new registration codes to BadgeHelp@aol.com explaining that you reformatted your computer, and Oscar will reply with the new passwords. You can retrieve the proof of purchase from your paypal transaction history.

Login to paypal using the email address you used for the purchase. Click History and search a date range that will include the purchase(s). When you find the purchase(s) in the list, click beside each purchase where it says Details.

After the Details page appears, you can use Edit->Select All and Edit->Copy to copy the proof of purchase to the clipboard. From there, you can paste it into your email to Oscar.

Don't forget to include the new registration codes. Verify you are using a valid return email address. And if you think your email is not getting through to Oscar, CC Bob@BadgeHelp.com so that I can investigate why the email is not getting through.

Thanks,
Bob

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview