Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Super Bowl

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

kotraquin

Quote from: fatkid on February 03, 2004, 04:49:47 PM
How would the viewing of pron (lol I love that name... way to get past the net nanny lol) turn you into a slut?  A sex deprived nympho maybe... But a slut?
pron is common spelling on Gamefaqs' message boards... I was banned from there  :'(
anyhow sluts are good for the world it means even ugly guys can score or as my uncle used to always tell women your about 3 beers from beautiful

fatkid

Or, so even ugly guys can catch an STD...  :-X

Is one night of pleasure really worth a lifetime of chlamydia?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kotraquin

oh it's been a while since i was banned I think i called someone gay.  if you have an account there I used to post on the CE (current events)  board
ask if they know of Kotraquin or  QuinKotra surely the old timers there will know me ;D btw  >:(KatThePoet  >:(

admin

Before I need to lock this, if possible, lets try not to let it go into STD's or prostitution. Remember that there are some younger members here, (maybe not posting, but reading) and it would be nice if we kept it a bit cleaner for them. Everything doesn't need to be rated "g", but just try not to let things go where this topic has gone.

Thanks.  :)

fatkid

Homer

Quote from: kotraquin on February 03, 2004, 05:28:34 PM
oh it's been a while since i was banned I think i called someone gay.  if you have an account there I used to post on the CE (current events)  board
ask if they know of Kotraquin or  QuinKotra surely the old timers there will know me ;D btw  >:(KatThePoet  >:(

I go for the walkthroughs and stuff. The message boards are a lesson in frustration. They should call them the insult boards. Rarely have i ever gotten any useful info from the MB. :(

Homer

Yeah this did detoriate pretty quickly. :-X

fatkid

And where were you at on this one Mr. Moderator?   ;)   Right there in the gutter with the rest of us...  ::)

Homer

Guilty as charged. :-[ A moment of weakness. :-X

fatkid

I'd say its a lack of respect for yourself... That's the problem... I mean look at you... Overweight, drinking beer, in your underwear, with the remote in hand... I this is where the problem all stems from ;)

Homer

fatkid

Well I do gotta say you look a heck of a lot happier and more comfortable than me... So whatever floats your boats...  ;D

SmartAss

I just joined here... And I thought you'd like to know that I went to the Super Bowl. Best time of my life... and the best game in Super Bowl history. (If you can't tell, I'm a Pats fan. I live in Massachusetts.)

ImRicherThanUAll

i went 200 2001 2002 2003 but was to busy with work to go to this 1 i missed THE BOOBIE DAM IT LOL... it is so fun to go to the superbowl.. been to the world series 7 times including 95 98 99 00 01 02 03... my Braves won the 1st world series i went to hehe..lol

Homer

Quote from: SmartAss on February 10, 2004, 03:55:19 PM
I just joined here... And I thought you'd like to know that I went to the Super Bowl. Best time of my life... and the best game in Super Bowl history. (If you can't tell, I'm a Pats fan. I live in Massachusetts.)

Well, la,di,da j/k congrats. In case you haven't noticed I'm an Eagles fan.

ImRicherThanUAll

ya i like the eagles and the titans but hate the pats lol i wish 1 of those teams won lol they never win lol

fatkid

Dear god... Don't ever say you like the Titans on this board... You will get booted soooooo fast...  ;)  I'm from Nashville... As much as I may/ or may not like the Titans, you will never hear me publicly announce it on this board...   ;)

ImRicherThanUAll

ok ill never say it again just like the team dont like the person with the names

Homer

Being a fan of the Titans is one thing but being titansfan is totally different thing. :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview