PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 12:15:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo cops all I know

Started by ImRicherThanUAll,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImRicherThanUAll

I have been reported probalby in an uncencored room and i have had cops on my tail in the (pogo_dave pogo_steve and Pogo_tahd).. they come after me in uncencored cuz thats rooms i usually go to hehe

Bizach0620

yes I said that you can be blocked if you are in an uncensored room if you have a list of vioilations LOL.

ImRicherThanUAll

kotraquin

beware of under cover cops... they may try to blend in with regular users and try to bait people with where / how can i get autos to work then switch user names to nab ya.

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

if your gettin busted for using an auto it doesnt matter which room ur in, there are no rooms that are safe from using an auto thats just comon sense

badcrazygirl

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

so if P spys saw this, and then they see a bunch of people adding him/her to their friends list wouldn't pogo know who has been on this board.... ::) i know technically pogo cant know that but then again they can ban who ever they want for whatever reason  ::)

(befor the edit) i said s/n i ment friends list  ;)

Element

Element

OH you HAVE to put in the www i never did before lol how stupid  ;D

Element

i wish i had or could get an account on there  :-[ anyone know any that work - and dont mind sharing  :)

Element

Quote from: DJ on March 10, 2004, 04:47:39 PM
I know this is an old topic but here is a name that has always zero tokens, is not a club name but for some reason is hanging out in members games and free games.

psvcmon0029

Keep an eye out for this one, I've seen it in pogo alpha and beta as well. Just add it to your friends list and track it, you will see what I'm talking about.  ;)

HAHA, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have 0 tokens  :D..you can

lose them, you can cash them in but everytime you goto

a chat room there will ALWAYS be 50 tokens to your

name  ;D (make a new account and play blackjack,and

lose and you'll see) whoever psvcmon0029 is, he/she is

deffinatly with pogo ::) tsk tsk

ImRicherThanUAll

yes it is when there is probs i had -5 tokies lol

Element

lol well it looks like i stand corrected  :P (but its impossible to constantly keep ZERO tokens)

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

OMG....lol what the hell is that! so now we got more than just 1 psvcmon wow

PogoRocks

yousmellbad

try taking the name psvcmon0029 and changing the numbers at the end. There are a bunch of those guys running around.  They never stay in a room long, but they keep bouncing around. I 've been watching it for a while now.  ???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview