PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 12:45:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I'm just curious...

Started by snowyday,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowyday

Honestly, I'm only curious.

I play on Pogo,  and I'm curious as to why so many people are interested in running auto programs, and using glitches to get the badges faster. 

I'm not a nark or a snitch- I don't pay attention to anyone else's stats, and I'm not going to start.  I've got little kids, and tattlers really get on my nerves! ;D

Metalli-Chick

The majority of us use autos on the game we hate and despise.....WORDJONG.  That game has no interest to me whatso ever so i would rather do something else.  So i burnded the glitch and finished the game in 2 hours.  Now i dont have to worry about not ever getting those badges.  Its not that we are cheating..i dont look at it like that.  I look at it as this.....If i dont feel like dusting the house would i pay someone $10 to dust my house forever and then get an update everynow and then so he can dust faster.  BUT would I pay someone to watch tv for me..no way cause i like that chore..LMAO.  The vast moajority of users only use autos on game we dont like or dont want to play.  Thats it.

Scarlett

I agree.  There are several games I enjoy and actually play well, but I also like the badges.  For those games I go auto or for the glitches.  Anything that can make it easier than sitting for hours.   I mean, geez I understand Pogo wants the games to be challenging but their badge requirements i.e. number of rounds to get to certain badges is absolutely maddening.  Playing some of these games for that length of time makes me feel  like I'm losing brain cells from the stress of yet another 90 level games.  I'm an avid video gamer and even they don't have levels or repetitive puzzle solving like Pogo does.  To me a challenge is by changing the game in some way as you go on, but Pogo's idea is just to make you have to play more more more more more more and more of one game that's not a challenge it's torture after a while and I'm paying money for this?   Like the Canasta red 3's it would be one thing if you knew each game you would get them but it's by chance so now that I have my auto when I don't feel like playing it I can turn it on and earn the 3's or better yet the Bingo ones geez I'll never get that one because I have no patience to sit and wait........................................................................................................................................................................for all the hands.  Maybe it's my impatience level, but I'd rather earn badges based on how well I'm doing in a game rather than the fact that I've played it 10,000 times. 

snowyday

Okay, thanks. That helps...

I guess the bigger question - and it applies to every Pogo addict, certainly not just those who use "cheats"...is, WHY do we care so much about these little badges, anyway?  I know I spend WAAAAYYY too much time on it.   ::)

Oh well...one of those mysteries of life, I suppose.... ;D

Scarlett

LOL Snowy good question:)
I like them because they are cute and I know some of my pogo friends like them because of the challenge, me personally forget the challenge I like the way some of them look and I really concentrate on those:)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview