PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 08:14:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Merry Christmas

Started by InnocentLilCatholicGirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

I wanted to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and to say Ive enjoyed my time  here Thanks to You all and hope to spend a lot more  Have a great Holiday  >:D

Topher

Merry Christmas to you, too, Catholicgirl, and to everyone here.  We celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah (i'm a cuban jew and hubby is irish catholic), so around this time of year i spend alot of tme with my two best friends, Jose Cuervo and Jim Beam, cause things get alittle nutso!.  This is a great site, gives me great info, very helpful, and with the awesome autos, has saved many a keyboard from being thrown against the wall.  People here never fail to make me laugh (or is it the booze?)  Anyway, a special hello and happy holidays to Homer, cause he's my favorite.               

fuzzyferrets

Dream Faerie

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twistedredhead

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Happy Holidays Everyone! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I would just like to say Marry Christmas from Iraq.  I have been in the military for 5 years and i ahve spent one christmas with my wife,  but thats ok because someone has to do it. lol  Well have a merry christmas and i will keep passing my time here helping people if i know whats wrong or fing out a glitch or playing on pogo.  And  thanks to everyone who supports this site because it is the best..

Thanks and Marry Christmas agian

Rangerboy

Alpha

Merry Christmas everyone, posting it today on christmas eve in cause I am not here tomorrow. Hope everyone has a fun and safe hoilday.  O0

pogo tycoon

:)Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!!! :)

BeetahCheetah

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview