PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 06:44:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detector-?

Started by Six,

Previous topic - Next topic

Six

:'(  I have windows xp, p4, fast,.. cable internet with internet explorer. I have tried several ways and same result. game is started. i start helper and the cursor flashes across the screen, then nothing, i dont touch the mouse, 20 mins and nothing, i reboot and try again, nothing, on and on. is there a special way to run this helper :o :-\

Mayhem

Have you tried running it on slow?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

send an email off to joe@badgehelp.com and see if he can help you.

GlitchLover

I cant get it to work  :-[

drgnwrrr4onyx

how come everyone says they must be busy today lol i would hate to go through one day of their emails for problems not to mention ppl registering auto's they will awnser you just be patient ???

Mayhem

GlitchLover, there is no AOL support yet.

Joe is working on it though ...

GlitchLover

Quote from: Mayhem on December 30, 2004, 12:39:54 PM
GlitchLover, there is no AOL support yet.

Joe is working on it though ...
What if I play on netscape will it work?

Mayhem

fuzzyferrets

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

the tech have been very busy plus not to metion it is the holidays.  i know i have no life and play pogo all the time but i am sure they are spending time with there family and friends.  just give it some time and they will respond.

Homer

Your not helping matters by asking for techinical help in the wrong section of the forum. I suggest you try posting in technical help.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Six on January 01, 2005, 10:04:06 AM
:'( :'( :'( :- :- :- Well still no help from anyone at badge help. I'm thinking i wasted money on the detector that does not detect  >:( I would moan and groan but i think it would do no good just like all my request for help. Oh Well thanks anyway badge no  help  :o :o :o

Ohhhh..Dont fret....You will never get anything being so negative.. Think positive  ;D

The holidays are busy for the developers as well as everyone else.. Also one of the Admins has been away on vacation.. Did you happen to email your reciept along with the  #'s on the auto?
Dont give up.. They will help you!  O0