PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 08:26:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

helping me to donate

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Okee Dokee i know you guys are very busy i have sent to private messages out, and begged for help within my topic of firewall. I would like to donate (purchase) all autos but until I get the problems fixed i cannot do so  :'( so pretty please if you can help me, if you cannot just let me know so i can stop writing these. tyasvm

kazandchip

which games are you having trouble with? Some prefer  sun java some prefer ms java.The guys here are awesome, they work so hard but we have fickle PC's> I cannot play some games with java(sun) and some prefer ms java.I have now d/l firefox for my sun games and use IE and ms java for others

IndianLover

actually i have private messaged two people for help in regards to all my pogo games freezing. Not sure if it is a java problem or not. I originally did a topic on firewall that explains more tyvm for your input

bob@pogopal

IndianLover,

You sought out technical support from Pogo for their games, which is the effective way to get support for their games. They instructed you on how to proceed and you chose not to. I suggest you work with them and follow their instructions.

IndianLover

Oscar that is not true I did what they asked uninstalled and reinstalled java, as far as the firewall there was another administrator in here as well as other that stated not good idea considering i have personal information on my computer.. is all i was looking to do is get pogo working correctly to purchase all the autos... i apologize for asking a question and seeking advice i just thought you guys are smart and could help  :(

P.s. I have read everything even the firewalls are set at medium, i even went as far as cleaning cookies out, the cache out, defragged ran video trouble shoot, cleaned up disc everything i could think of, you make me feel bad that i asked for help.. i did follow their direction but it didn't work  :'(

BadgeHelpOscar

One thing I never understood about a lot of customers...

Why do they call me Bob when I respond back to their emails (when I sign my emails with the name Oscar)

And why do people call Bob the name Oscar?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

IndianLover

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

IndianLover

Oh tyvm Mayhem I don't remember emailing him, but tyvm i appreciate someone getting back to me

somethingspecail

the funny thing is i just saw what u ment bob replied first and she/he replied oscar lol i guess they just see the first part badge help and not the rest

IndianLover

Well i apologize if i did that to both bob and oscar

DrDaddy2Be

even if they did just see "BadgeHelp" and not the rest, Bob has that BIG Beetle. either way, great autos guys, they work great, well still having a problem with High Stakes Poker assistant, but i rarely play that game, only for the challenges.

IndianLover

yes hun i understand that and never had a problem is all i did was ask for help if they coudln't help then they could have said so, this whole thing makes me said, but i did print ur suggestions and gonna give them a try tks a bunch!!!!!!!

somethingspecail

lol now see how stupid i am i never noticed the differnt pictures lmao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview