PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 04:12:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Favorite Movie

Started by Pho3nix,

Previous topic - Next topic

chunkyMonkey

Bram Stokers Dracula
The Scarlet Letter
5th Element
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Lost in Space
Air Force One
Murder in The First
Immortal Beloved (My Fav)
JKL
Romeo is Bleeding
The Professional

;) Anyone see a theme here?????

Motley

Quote from: chunkyMonkey on January 16, 2005, 06:15:36 PM
Bram Stokers Dracula
The Scarlet Letter
5th Element
Lost in Space
Air Force One
Murder in The First
JKL
Romeo is Bleeding
The Professional

Just taking a guess but is it Gary Oldman?  First thing I thought of when I saw the first few movies...lol...if not, well my favorite Oldman movie is Sid and Nancy. 

ekkythump

here are my fave movies

the last samurai

pay it forward

the bourne identity

love actually

about a boy

and basically anything with hugh grant in

oh yes and the really cheesy footloose!!!!

chunkyMonkey

:D Your absolutley right motley.  I love Gary Oldman, He is an incredible actor.
I haven't seen Sid and Nancy yet, can't seem to find it in the video stores.
:'(

Dream Faerie

Quote from: ekkythump on January 16, 2005, 06:40:03 PM
here are my fave movies

the last samurai

pay it forward

the bourne identity

love actually

about a boy

and basically anything with hugh grant in

oh yes and the really cheesy footloose!!!!

OMG! Thats right I forgot to add, The Bourne Idenity & The Bourne Supremacy ( & ANYTHING with Paul Walker in it lol)

Kelly

Quote from: chunkyMonkey on January 16, 2005, 06:15:36 PM
Bram Stokers Dracula
The Scarlet Letter
5th Element
Lost in Space
Air Force One
Murder in The First
JKL
Romeo is Bleeding
The Professional

Oh yeah Gary Oldman is awesome.....I loved him in Bram Stokers Dracula
I heard thru a friend that the 3rd Harry Potter movie is the last one with the 3 current kid-actors...they are going to find other actors to play the kids as they are getting too old....anyone else hear this??

chunkyMonkey

The are currently filming the fourth movie and the 3 origional kids are still in it.
I don't see why they can't be in all the movies, I wouldn't be the first time young adults played teenagers (those kids aren't even adults yet)
I.E. The O.C. and Beverly Hills 90210 to name few.  Come on, the girl who played Andrea was in her 30's and most of the others are my age, and I wan't a teenager in the 90's or even still in school.

Kelly

Quote from: chunkyMonkey on January 17, 2005, 10:09:17 AM
The are currently filming the fourth movie and the 3 origional kids are still in it.
I don't see why they can't be in all the movies, I wouldn't be the first time young adults played teenagers (those kids aren't even adults yet)
I.E. The O.C. and Beverly Hills 90210 to name few.  Come on, the girl who played Andrea was in her 30's and most of the others are my age, and I wan't a teenager in the 90's or even still in school.

Oh yeah I totally agree I love the kids they have now....I'm glad to hear they are still in it.I guess my friend was wrong....lol.

drgnwrrr4onyx

yaaaaaay ty ! heffalump a heffalump.... im a heffalump :P

Ti

hmm.. I have a few..reading late posts here............

1) The Mummy
2) The Mummy returns
3) Fast Times
4) Save The Last Dance
5) Man On Fire
6) Gothika
7) The Grudge.. Ohhh Sarah Michelle Gellar, I've been drooling over her since the buffy days.. LOL

So many more........  Big horror fan fanatic 

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I would have to say mine is Made and swingers.  But I like T.V. shows the best, and Friends is the best show around.

Kelly

Quote from: Barbara on January 20, 2005, 01:02:24 AM
Sarah Michelle Geller?  I watch very little television and I can tell you that Buffy, the Vampire Slayer is classic.  It is the only show I have ever followed and watched every week on purpose.  You can miss an episode of say, Friends and catch it in the summer reruns and not sweat it.  Buffy was well written and entertaining.  I can't think of the name of the episode with the heart stealing, floating creepy guys.  I want to say that it was "Hush." That one episode still stands out in my mind as incredible. That show made it worth breaking out the vcr manual and setting it to tape a show.  I got a kitten for my daughter and she named her "Charisma" after Cordilla, Charisma Carpenter.
Yup that episode was hush and they couldn't speak remember....hubby & I watched buffy and angel religiously...i have angel season 1 & 2 on dvd....i am so sad those shows are over they were awesome!!

Kelly

Quote from: Barbara on January 20, 2005, 03:09:02 PM
Kelly, are you in the Philadelphia region?  Channel 6 Zction news has a weather caster named Dave Roberts.  His is Angel's father, David Boreanez.  Did I spell that correctly?
WOW I watch Dave Roberts all the time kool......I did not know that!!

Kelly

Quote from: Barbara on January 20, 2005, 04:11:22 PM
Check it out, you will see the resemblance.  I am in Wilmington and I could get there really quickly with some soup and Nyquil if you need it.

Is that near Lansdale?? My hubby drives to Lansdale everyday for his work...thats near Philly.

My meds just kicked in and the nasal cong. is cleared up for the time being....we just got 4 inches of snow and now Saturday we are getting either 3 to 6 or 6 to 10 depending on how the storm develops....to heck with "Lottso" I WANT SPRING!!!   LMBO

Kelly

Quote from: Barbara on January 20, 2005, 05:56:10 PM
Is Delaware near Landsdale?  Oh Kelly, if I pull out a road map who will fold it back for me?  It is 193 miles.  We are expecting a foot of snow, oh my!  I went shopping today and bought three of everything, just in case.  My daughter, Christine said that I get to shovel the snow, yippeeee!  Maybe she will stay inside where it is all nice and toasty and make dinner for me.  She is a lousy cook, whose best recipe is her moist-free chicken.   :-\

I keep forgetting your in Delaware...duh....hey I'm getting old what can I say.Anyway I am lucky I just have 2 sets of steps to keep clear and my wonderful neighbor plows our driveway!!so basically that's it!

I have the grocery thing to do tomorrow also(GRRRRR)...going to do the same thing 3 of everything...lol.We are planning on hibernating the whole weekend and of course watchin the game...maybe get a fire going in the fireplace and just snuggle on the sofa watchin the telly...and oh yeah playing a little pogo!! Maybe this Winter thing isn't so bad? Nah..... I still want spring!!

drgnwrrr4onyx

badcrazygirl

Yall like movies so much get a netflix subscription you can pick 3 dvds, and after you turn those in you can get another  3 right awar and only for 20 bucks a month.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview