This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Any new glitches or cheats?

Started by ryanjohnlesnau,

Previous topic - Next topic

ryanjohnlesnau

I'm getting really sick on Canasta and Pinochle but I want to get the badges.  Does anyone have any cheats or anything for any of the games.  I know there used to be one for Majong Garden.

beachbabe

glitches  as far as i know have been fixed
cheats? the only thing is to use an auto  there are lots of autos around to help you with just about any game you need.
this site offers autos from badgehelp.
tip for pino is play with a buddy... maybe mingle around  people here are nice and they may offter to come help you out if your trying for the intermidate advanced and expert.  Im not sure if homer has a list of people willing to help out ?  maybe some will read this and offer up to help they can always send you a message with there yahoo or instant messeger their pogo names to you. 
hope this helps.

gettysrevenge

The maj auto is awesome I got all my badges and the canasta is good, pin bought here as well and use it alot with bots or in play i use only the counter and I find that to be totally helpful.  Maj was always a beta I think but I played along with it just because I thought it was fun.  Yea its well worth the money to purchase the programs.  Canasta will run alone and when you wake up   waaaalaaa  I found the bots are easy to beat with the autos and in person.  I highly encourage you to invest in the autos here they work I should know.  I am done with maj and canasta I forget what level but I think 2 from the end.  And canasta I really haven't been giving the auto a full run at it. 

harrypfan

Speaking of Glitches - Lottso is coming out tomorrow Tuesday and I am going to try and find glitches, anybody with me?

If at first you don't succeed, don't try again!
Saying 1

harrypfan

Are you talking about me finding a glitch? and I was told by a person who talked to the head of a Club Pogo/Pogo related website, so I hope what she said is true  ;)

If at first you don't succeed, don't try again!
Saying 1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview