PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 04:00:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Do you have a 'Nick' for your 'Significant Other'?

Started by Jinx55,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinx55

Since Valentine's Day is approaching , I thought it might be cool to see who replies  8)--do You have a Special 'name' for your 'Significant Other'?  My Wife and I had our first 'real' date on Easter Sunday--many moons ago--sooo I call her "My Easter Lily" :) :) :)

Sydk

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

My wife cals me Hunny Bunny (hints the name) and mine for her is sweetie

bob@pogopal

I call my sweetheart Gumby because she can climb into any book with her pony pal Pokey too (that's me!)

kazandchip

I am Princess to my hubby and I call him sweetie. Gosh sounds really sickly!

Bashfulazzbaby

My husband calls me Momma or dear and i call him daddy  ;) or by his full name when he is in trouble just like the kids

Motley

Geez...never thought I'd have to admit this but I call my husband "bunners" and I just get called "mama"...it's so fun to have 3 people in the house call me that. 

bob@pogopal

Oh come on, Max! You can do better than that.

How about Manualla? Or Palmetta? Or Dactyla even?

bob@pogopal

"Yes, Dear. You're right, Dear. You're always right, Dear." -- I always wondered where that came from, and now I guess we know!

Stinky

:-X  Hubby calls me Stinky(hence the screen name)
I call him honey or daddy..

drgnwrrr4onyx

LustyPirateWench

What an interesting question! LOL

I never quite was the settle down kind, and had a better time just dating. I don't know how on the planet I stayed with someone long enough to have two kids 9 years apart - but it happened... So mostly I just called them all "babe" or "honey"

Anyway.. My ex-fiancee I used to call Oz, because he was a SEAL and he was a wizard at getting outta trouble until his last tour in which he got head trauma (he's better now - but as it turns out - the lack of a memory for a year kinda put a damper on the relationship... long story - it's all good though now :) )

The handsome lad that I presently am in a meaningful relationship... His nickname is blondie (cause he is, and I only started dating him cause he played dumb the first two weeks we dated.. lil bastid turns out to have a 136 iq..), when I'm not calling him blondie, He's "The Right Reverend Rod" LOL

Yes I know - no one in my family believes I'm ordained either... Talk about the Almighty having a great sense of humor..

He call's me babe or Angel (which is my actual name but no one really uses it).

LPW...
The "Other" kind of minister.

Dream Faerie

I call my hubby "My Sweet Thang" I have known him since I was 8, but we didnt reconnect until after he came back from Desert Storm. & was originally stationed in the South so he had an accent. He calls me his "Angel Eyes"
I call my 12 1/2 yr old daughter "Big Boo" & my 7 yr old son "Baby Boo".

IndianLover

Oh dream those are so cute, my 2 kids nics are the baby is Peanut, and my older on BudBoy, sry can't give hubby's cause it resembles his pogo sign on, and that a bummer cause it cute  ;)

Dream Faerie

Quote from: IndianLover on January 24, 2005, 02:45:47 AM
Oh dream those are so cute, my 2 kids nics are the baby is Peanut, and my older on BudBoy, sry can't give hubby's cause it resembles his pogo sign on, and that a bummer cause it cute  ;)

Thank you! I have read some cute ones here & yours are adorable hun!

LustyPirateWench

My kids nicknames are Spawn and Buddha Baby...

Spawn was a lil devil (still is at 27 too) and Buddha Baby got her name because when I was pregnant with her - people would rub my belly for luck (we owned a bar - and drunks are just weird!)... So I started calling her "My Buddha Baby" Before she was even born.. it just stuck... and she's always laughing like a buddah too.

Shoulda nicknamed the first one "Responsible Adult with a 9-5 job so mom doesn't have to babysit..."

heh

LPW...

Dream Faerie

Quote from: LustyPirateWench on January 25, 2005, 02:39:04 AM
My kids nicknames are Spawn and Buddha Baby...

Spawn was a lil devil (still is at 27 too) and Buddha Baby got her name because when I was pregnant with her - people would rub my belly for luck (we owned a bar - and drunks are just weird!)... So I started calling her "My Buddha Baby" Before she was even born.. it just stuck... and she's always laughing like a buddah too.

Shoulda nicknamed the first one "Responsible Adult with a 9-5 job so mom doesn't have to babysit..."

heh

LPW...

I guess I was lucky, my mom BEGGED me to drop off my kids with her. My sister also & my sister has 4 children.. NOW their ages are 19,18,17 & 16. Mine are 12  & 7.

LustyPirateWench

Dream -

Don't get me wrong - I love my grand daughter to no end. But she gets so very sad when she can't spend time with her mom. Growing up - I only had one "functional" parent - and weeks when my Father was gone for days at a time, I was depressed and unconsolable... She's an only child, and has a single parent since her father won't "bother" to be involved in her life, and the last time she talked to him on the phone - he actually had the balls to tell her she was looking "chubby"... NOT a good thing to say to a 9 year old...

Sometimes I'd like to... err... nevermind :)

Suffice it to say - the punk (short for pumpkin) has two grandparents who love her to death, but we'd sometimes like time alone too.. lol

LPW...

Dream Faerie

Quote from: LustyPirateWench on January 25, 2005, 06:13:47 AM
Dream -

Don't get me wrong - I love my grand daughter to no end. But she gets so very sad when she can't spend time with her mom. Growing up - I only had one "functional" parent - and weeks when my Father was gone for days at a time, I was depressed and unconsolable... She's an only child, and has a single parent since her father won't "bother" to be involved in her life, and the last time she talked to him on the phone - he actually had the balls to tell her she was looking "chubby"... NOT a good thing to say to a 9 year old...

Sometimes I'd like to... err... nevermind :)

Suffice it to say - the punk (short for pumpkin) has two grandparents who love her to death, but we'd sometimes like time alone too.. lol

LPW...

Ahhh! I understand now.   O0
But I am sure everyone is glad you are in their lives.... :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview