This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo chargine without notification

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Hi ya everyone, i was just curious if anyone has ever experienced the following problem:

This was send to my pogo message box: and i just wondering if it is just another bogus thing going around, i personally never had the problem and have been a member for years.

Pogo renewing our club membership without our permission. The are charging 29.99 to what ever credit you used to joined with.
It is FRAUD it do it without your permission. I have reported them for doing this. The year mark should be coming up for most of us. Check your cards. Please past this out to all.

Tks, good day ;D I still want a pretty pic under my posts  :'(

Homer

It's my understanding that membership renewals are automatic. They charge your CC unless they are instructed not to. I don't see where this constitutes fraud. If you don't wish to continue the service then cancel your account and call your CC company.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nichole9180

i pay for pogo monthly dont ask me why i havent just bought a year yet i guess its because i have a fear of my computer blowing up then i lost money. but anyhow every month pogo renews mine with out any notifcation.

IndianLover

oopsy I didn't call it fraud, I was just posting something that came in my pogo messages, gotta love ya Homer  O0

Motley

Pogo does renew automatically and under the Account tab there is a place to view subscription info and after typing  in  your password there are two tabs.  One of them is Billing Info, under there it will tell you when your subscription is up for renewal.  I hope this helps.   :)

touitsjesse

this is the what is suppsed to be read in the fine print of the pogo transaction section...if you do a trial or monthy or yearly subscription and you used a credit card than just prior to your end time they will use that credit card to pay again, based on what you initialy signed up for. IF you do not wish to continue your service than you must cancel before the end date and the amount will be credited back to you, if not than it stands.It is up to you to know when your trials or service ends.

IndianLover

No Barabara i have been a member of "Pogo itself" for years, club pogo since it came out in 2003" I just got the message from someone else but I don't remember them taking it automatically outta my account that is why i asked the ?  O0

Homer

Pogo has auto renewals unless you instruct them otherwise. It is not against the law. ;)

Homer

Homer

Jeffer

The mental picture of Spike downing a batch of pop rocks and blowing up cracked me up so bad I just about blew my coffee out my nose...  :)

bob@pogopal

Milk out the nose is funny. Coffee is just plain ol' painful!

Homer

bob@pogopal

Yeah, I bet Spike is a real coward when it comes to needles.

BigByrd

This is what they do and it may be in the terms and conditions when you signed up with pogo.  You can go to your account information on your club pogo site and log in and review your recurring charges and make changes to your billing information.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview