PlayBuddy
May 25, 2024, 11:24:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Re: lottso tutorial

Started by philinuk,

Previous topic - Next topic

philinuk

lol  sorry for the thread but have been trying the lottso room everyday and today after shutdown the tutorial was there so thought id copy it for all u guys to read.sorry if ive done the wrong thing

touitsjesse

i went and watched the tutorial, it was kinda kewl actually to see how the game is actually played. If you have not maybe you ought to, maybe get a heads up on the game play when and if it does come out.

philinuk

thank u barbara,your very welcome,glad it was worth writing to all u guys and gals

bob@pogopal

Quote from: philinuk on January 25, 2005, 09:32:57 AM
lol  sorry for the thread but have been trying the lottso room everyday and today after shutdown the tutorial was there so thought id copy it for all u guys to read.sorry if ive done the wrong thing

Phil,

You do not need to apologize to anyone. This thread is more valuable to our members than all the others combined, and quite frankly it stands on its own. I would not want it merged with the other lottso threads because the information would get lost in the jumble.

Thank you very much for doing the research and giving us actual information instead of speculation.

philinuk

thank u bob thats really great to hear,i appreciate that  O0

Dream Faerie

Quote from: philinuk on January 25, 2005, 09:32:57 AM

No, I  apologize. I was wrong to sigh. After reading what Bob said, Bob is right. This does stand on its own.  O0  Please forgive me.  I havent been myself lately.  :'(

philinuk

no need to apologise dream,not a problem O0 ;D

Dream Faerie

Quote from: philinuk on January 25, 2005, 11:59:40 AM
no need to apologise dream,not a problem O0 ;D

Thank you for accepting my apology. It means a lot to me.
Have a great day/night.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview