PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 09:16:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I have an odd question.

Started by ProudDadOfOne,

Previous topic - Next topic

ProudDadOfOne

I am part of a couple MSN Groups, ones for making signature tags, and i am having a problem with them. I can access the groups, and read messages, and reply, but i cant add photos to my posts. Are any of you members of MSN groups? I didnt have this problem, really until i installed SP2 for XP, which microsoft said was a critical update. Did any of you install SP2 for XP, who have it. I am just trying to figure out what can be causing my problem.
Also, i am not able to restore my computer to an earlier date, i keep getting an error message, saying my computer was unable to be restored, and no changes were made. Can someone help me with my problem. I am not very computer smart, so i hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance.  :-[

LustyPirateWench

My only advice (and I do computer work for a semi-living next to the bible thumping) - UNINSTALL SP2...

The company who does MOST of our system analyst stuff is STILL telling people what crap this is... I'd have to agree.

LPW....
Level 7 Accordion Theif ;)

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Windoes SP2 works great for me.  I haven't had a problems yet.

Dream Faerie

When I did an update on my old computer, I had problems with SP2. So I uninstalled it. However, my new computer came with it installed already & then it asked me to update to some thingy due to the SP2. I have had no problems. I wonder what the difference is?

IndianLover

I downloaded the SP2 and had awlful problems too.. buy when reading the microsoft website it states that eventually we all won't have a choice Currently i had no choice to uninstall it it was giving me to many problems. I also plan on buy a new computer which I know it will be on there i just hope the same problems are not

smiles29

oh boy oh boy oh boy.  if they say that we will have to have it sooner or later, i am gonna be in trouble coz my computer for some reason wont install it completely. i have tried many times and it gets half way done and stops and says it cant then it uninstalls what it had installed already. my computer is only a year old i cant afford to go out and buy a new one.  :'(

Dream Faerie

Quote from: IndianLover on January 25, 2005, 03:53:01 AM
I downloaded the SP2 and had awlful problems too.. buy when reading the microsoft website it states that eventually we all won't have a choice Currently i had no choice to uninstall it it was giving me to many problems. I also plan on buy a new computer which I know it will be on there i just hope the same problems are not

Hopefully you will have the same luck as I did. This computer runs perfectly.  :D My older one? Well, I'm gonna reformat the hard drive & give it to my kids to play games with.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview