PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 04:41:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Perfect Pair is royally peeving me off!

Started by Drake,

Previous topic - Next topic

philinuk

well the glitch that was fixed,isnt anymore lol,still the misery continues  :-\ :-\ :-\

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

philinuk

sorry was supposed to say its working fine again,it did go mad again for a bit then works perfectly fine now!!! O0 O0

Drake

After playing foolishly for about 2 hours yesterday not getting my spins and hoping pogo would catch up, I gave up. I signed on early this morning and got into a regular members room, kept my fingers crossed and it was perfect. This may be totally irrelevant, but for those of you who had no problems yesterday could you share which browser you use? I'm just curious because some times when pogo gives me a hard time with IE I switch to Netscape and it's fine. Now this is totally OT but yay me I started a thread and it went on for 3 pages, I'm so proud ;D
Drake

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I had a problem yesterday and i used firefox, then i used IE and netscape and they all did the same thing

LustyPirateWench

Drake -

I had no problem yesterday at all - and I was using IE.

LPW...

RocknRollGirl

I use IE and did not have a problem yesterday and got my badge.  The screen did freeze up on my 1 time, but it does that in a lot of rooms I go into.  Good Luck everyone on getting your badge.
Bree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview