PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 11:43:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

roomrover problem

Started by sod,

Previous topic - Next topic

sod

i purchased roomrover last week and was running fine until last night .....i now get Error : failed attempt to load program or document ....the current thread will exit.......specifically application not found.  :(

running:
xp home edition sp2
IE6 or firefox (same on both)
ummm cant remember what else you require  ::)

screenshot available if thats any help

SmoothFox

I can't help with the Room Rover problem mentioned above but had my own question about Room Rover.

First off, I love it...wtg to the programmers.

If they ever update Room Rover can you add a PAUSE for so much time option.  I would like it to pause for Various amounts of time, not just the option to Stop Room Rover after so much time.

One more question, are they looking into getting the games like Canasta or Pinochle working so Room Rover can switch rooms.  These helpers usually will not work when using Room Rover.  They won't stay open while I even get Room Rover set up to play the auto.    They time out because there is no game window open.  Once these are set up to actually work with Room Rover, maybe we could have the option to select private rooms, playing alone, because I would rather not play with other people on those card games while using helpers. 

I have tried playing in a room with other people while using Pinochle and there is some logic problem where every time I use the auto with people, they start yelling at me that I am not throwing the right cards for my partner.  If my partner is throwing a winning card out, I am supposed to throw other cards with those notes on them.

Thanks

Homer

Quote from: sod on January 29, 2005, 05:24:19 AM
i purchased roomrover last week and was running fine until last night .....i now get Error : failed attempt to load program or document ....the current thread will exit.......specifically application not found.  :(

running:
xp home edition sp2

Sod, have you tried deleting the program and reinstalling it? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: SmoothFox on January 29, 2005, 07:11:15 AM
I can't help with the Room Rover problem mentioned above but had my own question about Room Rover.

First off, I love it...wtg to the programmers.

If they ever update Room Rover can you add a PAUSE for so much time option.  I would like it to pause for Various amounts of time, not just the option to Stop Room Rover after so much time.

One more question, are they looking into getting the games like Canasta or Pinochle working so Room Rover can switch rooms.  These helpers usually will not work when using Room Rover.  They won't stay open while I even get Room Rover set up to play the auto.    They time out because there is no game window open.  Once these are set up to actually work with Room Rover, maybe we could have the option to select private rooms, playing alone, because I would rather not play with other people on those card games while using helpers. 

I have tried playing in a room with other people while using Pinochle and there is some logic problem where every time I use the auto with people, they start yelling at me that I am not throwing the right cards for my partner.  If my partner is throwing a winning card out, I am supposed to throw other cards with those notes on them.

Thanks

SF, a roomrover update will not be out until sometime in February. The programmer is working on updating Jigsaw Detective at the moment. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sod

thx very much for the advice..... i was kinda loathe to do that as i was not sure about losing my access to the software lol  :-\.....but after 3 tries all is well  :) .......it does seem that firefox dislikes this sort of thing  ::) .....since i've deleted firefox things are a lot better hmmmmmmmmmmm  ::)
Quote from: Homer on January 29, 2005, 08:11:11 AM
Quote from: sod on January 29, 2005, 05:24:19 AM

running:
xp home edition sp2

Sod, have you tried deleting the program and reinstalling it? ???

Scarlett

I do have a question about this too because a friend of mine suggested for Aces Up she was setting RR over on a 10 minute change schedule since Pogo has yet to fix the game and it still locks up.  Problem is that for some reason RR only will Room move so many times before locking up or having an error (I'm sorry I don't remember what it said but it quit moving)  For me I love RR because I am on a wireless connection and if there is a blip in connection I could count on RR to get me going again once the next Move came up.  Problem is there seems to be a limit on how many times it will move for me.  Other than that it's perfect.  Because with the Auto Pilot and RR I know I'll be able to get the badge but I still have to babysit it to reset RR. 
Any tips?   

Also, I'm praying for updates to Mahjong Garden and Rainy Day.   Keep up the great work because even with my questions I love all the autos out there.

sod

no its still no good !!  :-[ .....ie6 comes up with action cancelled the service may be unavailable etc... when i try again roomrover just comes up with exactly the same message as i had before. i have deleted and downloaded countless times now and every time the same  :-[ .......dunno what to do now  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview