This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

spider auto not working

Started by princess00,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess00

:-[ just says load game BUT its ALREADY loaded n I waiting.........impatient!!!!!!!

Homer

Hey guys I think we need a bot to post this info. Oh yeah, I guess that's me. :o :P

Please make sure to give as much information as you can when you have technical problems.

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 200, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better 

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Homer your are the best.  I sent csoar some screen shots so mabey he can find the problem.  And good thing you are always her to post that.

Homer

Quote from: mar on January 28, 2005, 02:10:54 PM
Mine runs 2 games then says sqrt:Domain error

Homerbot says:

Does not compute.

Please make sure to give as much information as you can when you have technical problems.

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 200, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better 

romeo

spider auto does not work on the sun java so make sure u use ms java

Dream Faerie

Quote from: romeo on January 30, 2005, 06:33:47 AM
spider auto does not work on the sun java so make sure u use ms java

I must be one of the lucky ones then, because I do not have ms java, I have sun java & it works for me.   ;D

ProudDadOfOne

I too am having a problem with the spider solitare auto.

Operating System - Windows XP
Browser - Aol or IE6
Resolution - 1024x768
32 bit color
Smooth Edges of screen fonts unchecked
I am using MS VM Java, Sun java dont work on my computer.
I load the game, open the auto, and it keeps saying "Landmark not found" and it does nothing. Then i get a pop-up that says somthing about registration, and this is the 2nd time i used it. I try to close it, and i get a pop-up on my computer saying that its not responding. and it takes me 5 minutes to get the auto to close. Any ideas? Thank you.

romeo

ok spider auto does not work for a lot of people on the sun java  ;D 8)

smiles29

ok. i am having probs with spider auto not working. i have tried it on both computers and still cant get it to work properly. i am getting ready to purchase all the autos as soon as i can get my income tax. here is the info on both computers:

COMP 1                                                                             COMP 2
xp home                                                                                  xp home
ie browser                                                                                ie browser
32 bit color                                                                               32 bit color
1024x768 pixels                                                                        1024x768 pixels
smooth edges checked                                                              not sure
sun java                                                                                   both javas
sp2                                                                                         sp1
i get the same problem on both. i have changed the speed settings and still cant get it to work. i keep getting the speed error message.  i have no idea whats wrong and y its not working. i hope u can help me to get it working. i am planning on buying the $125 package of autos for comp 1 so i would like to know how to make it work on that one if at all possible. tysvm in advance for all your help.

Homer

smiles29

Quote from: smiles29 on February 04, 2005, 04:52:48 AM
ok. i am having probs with spider auto not working. i have tried it on both computers and still cant get it to work properly. i am getting ready to purchase all the autos as soon as i can get my income tax. here is the info on both computers:

COMP 1 COMP 2
xp home xp home
ie browser ie browser
32 bit color 32 bit color
1024x768 pixels 1024x768 pixels
smooth edges checked not sure
sun java both javas
sp2 sp1
i get the same problem on both. i have changed the speed settings and still cant get it to work. i keep getting the speed error message. i have no idea whats wrong and y its not working. i hope u can help me to get it working. i am planning on buying the $125 package of autos for comp 1 so i would like to know how to make it work on that one if at all possible. tysvm in advance for all your help.

the last part of that i sed that i have changed the speed settings and still cant get it to work rite. :-\ :'(

Homer

smiles29

Quote from: Homer on February 04, 2005, 01:34:01 PM
My bad. :-[

not a problem.  but can you help me with figuring out how to make it work right?

smiles29

ok i got it figured out.  i had read a post earlier somewhere on this site about starting the auto first then joining a room and starting a game, and guess what? it works now. i downloaded the trial auto then went to pogo and started a game and put on speed 6 and it works good now tyasvm! :) ;) :D ;D 8) ??? :-* O0 :) ;) :D ;D 8) ??? :-* O0

Homer

smiles29

well it is but it aint working. i have to sit and babysit it. it only works on the easy level, and it will only play 2 games then freeze up and tell me that its not responding. what can i do to fix this problem? my system info is up above on page one of this post. :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview