PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 03:41:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WHEN PURCHASING AUTOS

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

here i go again another question but i did not want to email staff in regards to it.

When downloading a free trial auto it says to save to desktop.... but what if i decided to purchase all of them since it saves money are they all to be saved on the desktop, sry u guys for all the question eventually i won't have to anymore. But I really appreciate all the help.....  :-*

Homer

If I'm not mistaken you can download them wherever you would like on you pc. Myself I keep them in a neat little folder. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

Boy homer you have been so helpful today i think i want to marry ya, thanks a bunch for the million'th time he he he  :D

Homer

Your welcome. :)

I think you'll have to get in line for the marrying part. I seem to be attracting a large female fan club lately. :P

IndianLover

LOL HUN I'LL BE WAITING SWEETIE, OMG HMMM GOTTA GET DIVORCED FIRST EH. LMAO

IndianLover

OH YES BUT ANOTHER ? DOES THE PRICE WHEN PURCHASING ALL THE DOWNLOADS INCLUDE EVERYTHING ON THE DOWNLOAD SECTION, GEEZ I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL I RUN OUTTA ? ROFLMAO

Homer

AttaGirl42

As Homer said, I have a folder on my desktop with all my autos in it and it makes it really easy to find them and they are right there whenever I decide to use them.

I might add, I'm getting quite the collection of them also!!  LOL Can we say addicted to games and most of all, to BadgeHelp's wonderful products???? LOL  O0

Hope everyone is having a great night. In a major ice storm here in Kansas and my luck, I'll lose power and miss the opening of Badge Day in the morning!  LOL :'(

Leigh Ann

IndianLover

Sorry Homer for the caps  :'( . And tks a bunch Attar I appreciate all the help i can get, you guys are great

Also Please when purchasing the auto (all of them) does that include everything on the download page??? I forgot if you answered that I am so very sry Please forgive me again for the caps

Homer

Moksha

Quote from: AttaGirl42 on January 04, 2005, 04:20:26 PM
As Homer said, I have a folder on my desktop with all my autos in it and it makes it really easy to find them and they are right there whenever I decide to use them.

I might add, I'm getting quite the collection of them also!!  LOL Can we say addicted to games and most of all, to BadgeHelp's wonderful products???? LOL  O0

Hope everyone is having a great night. In a major ice storm here in Kansas and my luck, I'll lose power and miss the opening of Badge Day in the morning!  LOL :'(

Leigh Ann

Woah, you're in Kansas? That's where I live!

And yeah, the ice storms really hitting.

smiles29

i have a ? about purchasing autos also and i havent been able to find the answer im looking for, i think i have read the answer a few weeks ago but cant remember and have searched for the last few hours and cant find it. so here is my ?.
I have 2 home computers, i want to purchase the autos. is there a way to get them on both computers or do i have to purchase them 2x? the only reason y im asking is coz im not always on the same computer. depending on who gets on computer 1st (me or hubby) or how lazy i feel at that moment will determine which computer i use. tusvm in advance for your time. ;D

BadgeHelpOscar

We issue an extra password per paid registration code for your extra computer
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

smiles29

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on February 04, 2005, 08:17:39 AM
We issue an extra password per paid registration code for your extra computer

so does that mean i just let u know i have the 2nd home computer and u send me another password or do i have to purchase it a 2nd time for the second computer?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview