PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 08:08:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

bored with pogo one day

Started by pogo tycoon,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo tycoon

I was bored with pogo and one day stumbled on a game site called outwar. its pretty cool. you have to get people to clcik your link and make your monster grow. i was wondering if i would be aloud to post my link for members to click on to hep out my monster. thanks :)

smiles29

Quote from: Barbara on January 30, 2005, 05:00:40 AM
You "bored" of Pogo and you found a site where you need people to click a link to "make your monster grow." Um, I will never be that bored in my life. I would sit and watch paint dry before I ever get that bored. Do badges shoot out of this maturing monsters nostrils? Would this monster be willing to step on some bayou frogs and little race cars?

u r 2 funny barbara. i could use something to smash those little race cars for me so i can get those last 3 dice derby badges in 2003.  8)

smiles29

what i have found is that if i go into dice derby just to play or like the day b4 badge day so i can practice and b ready for it i kick major butt and when i win i get real good jp spins. so on badge day i would activate the one where u have to win 3x in a row or get 600+ tokens i cant even come close. i spent 3 days on those 2 and couldnt even get 600+ one time and i gave up and started a new game while i still had time to complete one.  i just cant stand that game so i could really use somethin like a mack truck to run over those dice derby cars  >:D so i can get those last 3 badges!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview