PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 12:08:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Princess got a Tatoo

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

Heres the princess' tatoo...she choose a big one for her first tat....it's a coy fish jumping out of the water....i felt it was too big but it was her choise to make....i go on the 18th to get my very first tat...i am getting a tiny winnie the pooh and a butterfly!

Homer

I don't care much for tattoos but some of the art work is quite incredible. I like the tattoos the girl's get on their back just above the butt. >:D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Kelly

Quote from: Homer on February 08, 2005, 01:45:54 PM
I don't care much for tattoos but some of the art work is quite incredible. I like the tattoos the girl's get on their back just above the butt. >:D
I told her to get one like that Homer cause i think they are awesome BUT she wanted to be different....i definitely think she achieved that much! LOL....i get my winnie the pooh on the 18th....i'll put up a pic of it then....i sure hope it doesnt hurt too much....lol.

Homer

I think it would have looked cool with the fish looking like it was jumping out of her pants. LOL >:D :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Kelly

Quote from: Homer on February 08, 2005, 04:12:38 PM
I think it would have looked cool with the fish looking like it was jumping out of her pants. LOL >:D :P

hmmmm i think i would of protested that idea...lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview