PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 04:39:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Blasted Pogo Betting Limits

Started by WillMoon,

Previous topic - Next topic

WillMoon

Hi all,

Im sure most Pogo poker players watch with some regularity the World Series of Poker and the World Poker Tour on television...   Who couldnt get excited watching poker superstars  like Gus Hansen, Greg Raymer, and even newbies like Chris Moneymaker put it all on the line by going "all in" on that great hand?
(Or better yet, a total bluff?   ;)
And who doesnt wish that we could play that style of poker on Pogo?
Playing Texas Holdem on Pogo with friends is nice... But have you ever had that hand that you just wanted to bet it all on? Ive got millions and millions of Pogo tokens... How awesome it would be to be able to bet them ALL... say 5 million or 50 million tokens on one hand... In pogo?  Now that is what I would call some exciting poker.
Well, Pogo has been asked a million times to increase the stakes, or to eliminate betting caps entirely in Pogo...
And they just wont do it, for whatever reasons. And thats ok too, after all I did win those millions and millions of tokens here in Pogo, and I had a lot of fun and made some great friends doing it.
But sometimes I just get the urge to bet it all... And now I can.
And so can you.
Every nite there are no limit Texas Holdem  tournaments that are free to enter. They cost absolutely nothing... Totally ZERO. And if you win the tournaments, you even get a cash prize. Even if you dont live in the United States.   Pogo, for whatever reason, (probably taxes) does not pay any cash prizes to anyone who does not live in the United States. Our tournaments do not descriminate against anyone... Fair is fair, if you win, you should get the prize... And its not random like Pogo spins, if you place in the top 20 you get cash... wherever you live.
Dont take my word for it... Take a look for yourself... Over 750 Pogo members that I know of are now entering these nightly tournaments... Wont you come join us?
Good luck to all,
Ill see you at the final table...
Pokerhelper

http://www.geocities.com/pokerhelper/letsplaypoker.html  <<<<<< Follow the link on this page to get to the tournaments.  Tournaments are limited to 900 players in each... Hurry so you get a seat  :)

BeetahCheetah

they have freerolls on almost EVERY online pokersite...  just do a search on online poker rooms  O0

WillMoon

Many have freerolls... But most expect you to make a deposit before you play in them... (not all, but most) Try finding something really free in party poker, lol...
Jetsetpoker.com, pokerhost.com, absolutepoker.com all have really free freerolls, but I dont like the sofware client they use... the other onelisted above is much better  ;)

WillMoon

BeetahCheetah

i must say... pokerstars, full tilt and absolute are the best for freerolls... absolute has TONS everyday... and no, you don't have to deposit at most of them.

WillMoon

True, but pogo doesnt pay you every time you win a tournament...
I like winning and getting paid...
On the spot, not random like spins    ;)
And if you arent US resident, and cant pass the Canadian math test...
Pogo wont pay you at all   :-[

WillMoon

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview