PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 12:47:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

JUNGLE GIN

Started by i love bttrflys,

Previous topic - Next topic

i love bttrflys

i have to under knock opponent 10 times  is there a setting for this? or do i just play a regular game because it never shows underknock thanks

i love bttrflys

romeo

Hessaducci

The double browser trick works wonders for this one too.
You can finish this one in 15 minutes or less using the double browser.

i love bttrflys

WELL I HAVE HAD NO SUCCESS YET  :-[    BEEN AT IT FOR HOURS

Jeffer

Like Barb said, the best way to get this badge would be to  never knock.  Keep an ace or a 2 and wait for your opponenet to knock.  That way you have a good chance of getting an underknock.

That's if you have no other intrerest but getting this particular badge.  You'll get almost no wins or points this way.
I would think you could get the badge in an hour.. maybe two playing like this.

i love bttrflys

well that would be a big help barbara if you could  :)

i love bttrflys

smiles29

i still have that badge yet to get. i am a good player and play the bots often.  what i have found is the more u play the bots the smarter they get.  it is to the point where the bots wont knock they just go out with gin.  do u think u could help me get that badge too in a couple of weeks or so barbara?  it would be appreciated.  :) ;D

smiles29

tysvm barbara.  i will let u know when i ready to do that one ok?  i already did my personal challenge for this week so i have to wait.

smiles29

ok ty. sounds like a wonderful plan.   8) O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

philinuk

i just have to say that barbara gives out the most fantastic advice to people,always sensible and sometimes very funny.my hats off to barbara O0 O0

smiles29

u know what would b really really funny/ironic barbara?  what would b really funny/ironic is if u were already on my friends list.  lol.  i just gotta lol simply at the thought of that one.   :D :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview