PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 10:23:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new

Started by GOOSER,

Previous topic - Next topic

GOOSER

they put the sim virtual date up as a new game  should be lottso

fuzzyferrets

yup i jsut seen that i wish is was lottso

GOOSER

same here been waiting pogo keeps twisting all of us   around there little finger >:D

romeo

Adacia

Isn't that game like spooky slots as it's only around for the holiday? What a rip :-\

Cretick

Hah, that's pretty funny. I think it's very likely that the "100,000" auto is what caused them to release it as what appears to be a permanent game... the little red hearts have disappeared... they probably just saw that there was a LOT of traffic on it, and decided to release it as a permanent game.  I think it's a proud moment for the forum ;)

BeetahCheetah

when they release spooky slots for the holiday they put it as a new game... so don't get too excited  :'(

LadyMystik

Quote from: Adacia on February 18, 2005, 06:37:52 AM
  Isn't that game like spooky slots as it's only around for the holiday? What a rip :-\

That game has been around for a while. I remember playing it when I first got Club Pogo cuz I love the Sims...but was VERY disappointed.

romeo

the hearts by the side were for valentines day to win a box of chocolates

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview