PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 05:03:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

100,000 was working, now it's not

Started by lori,

Previous topic - Next topic

lori

I purchased the 100,000 and after a few initial problems that joe helped me fix, it ran wonderfully for the first few days. It does nothing now, i have read every post on it, tried every fix. It calibrates, then nothing, screen size, themes, and fonts are all set correctly, i did the close all browsers, don't move the mouse...still nuttin  :-[ please help me :-\

angel4grady

Hi, I am having the same problem u r having. When i first downloaded the program it worked great with no glitches ran smoothly, then i started having a few problems with the page error. Then i got it to work ok, No i have purchased the 100,000 tokens program and i can't get it to work for anything. And i also have tried everything, rebooting, redownloading, fonts, screen resolution, not touching mouse, closing all windows but the one with Crystal and the tokens program, changing the smooth edges, tried it in IE, tried it in AOL, tried everything still nothing. Says calibrating, then switches to playing, but does nothing??????!! Wish someone could help...!
I have tried to email Joe@badgehelp.com still no response..! anyone have any more ideas, is this being worked on???

madirishfan

I had alot of problems with it working also, would stop after maybe 610 tokens then placed everything accordingly....none for screen saver...regular blue theme, 1024 X 768 32 bit, appearance i used regular xp style..turned off my energy saver...none for background..I was able to get it to run up to about 400,000 then it would shut off, then i updated my java and was able to run the program to about 900,000 and turned off. So far that is it, i figure 900k is good enough for now until they fix there problem , or tell us a better way to set things up. I had no luck getting any information from JOE. Hopefully this will help you. Also ran it on IE.

lori

I have always found Joe and the rest of the staff to be a great help. I didn't email them this time just because i figure that between this auto, the new one out today, (forgot the name) poppit weirding out and i am sure someone is furiously ripping lottso apart as we speak....that they have their hands full right now. Try out some of the other freebies while we wait, try a game you hadn't thought of. Hang in there, just remember how much fun this is sposed to be  O0

Xtra_Strength

Yes I am having issues with 100,000 tokens. (I use Crystal)

The program will start->callaborate

It will then select 'see band' then 'Time to get ready!' then it stops working in the 'Get ready' part. Basically saying it won't pick out something to wear and then the auto progy says 'timed out'.

What could be the problem here?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Mayhem

Joe was supposed to have an update out 2 days ago but he got food poisioning.

Please be patient as one will be released soon.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview