PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 05:51:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Well Done.....

Started by happy,

Previous topic - Next topic

happy

Long time viewer, First time poster.

Just wanted to say hats off to the admin of the site. O0
Thank you for keeping this site up and running, it is a great place to come for tips and tricks and also learn about new games.

I have not bought any autos but have tried just about all of them.  THEY ROCK!!! One of these days maybe I'll find a way to buy some without my wife finding out. LMAO

Can't wait to try the auto for Lottoso, I think POGO put this game in to give u programers a challenge. 

Oh one other note: on that number to POGO, dont bother.....Tried it a few weeks ago to get help with the POGO Site.  When you push the option # for POGO it tells you to use the website and "ask the experts" then pretty much says thank you and goodbye.LOL  You can talk to someone if you have an account issue by selecting another option(they are ony worried about the money).  Oh and if u talk to them they will send u a great survey to fill out on how your exprience with EA was.  WHAT A JOKE

GL in the games everyone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview