PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 12:15:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The NEW poppit auto is in ALPHA testing

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffer

bob@pogopal

gmc99ss

ive got a registered copy of thunderpopper, but are they going to update the program itself, as far as thunderpopper or are you guys waiting for poppit 2 to do any kind of updates? i am just wondering because i am still having problems with my thunderpopper. it's missing some "BALOONS" haha but it's all good.. still a good program.

burning_bright25

woooofreakinhoooooooo i d/l'd it used the trial...bout 20 mins got me like 30k+ tokens...i am sooooo buying it.  and i hate poppit...its even amusing to watch how fast it goes...lol good thing i got a fast pc!  sometimes it sticks...but hardly. 
so my question is.....since they are changing poppit...will it work still w/ the new release? should i wait to buy it?

BadgeHelpOscar

We'll have a new release that works with it that day....within 24 hours.

And it will be the biggest, baddest and only poppit2 auto out there.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

burning_bright25

BadgeHelpOscar

We can't guarantee it will be as fast as it once was.....but we will make it the best it can be
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

RocknRollGirl

Oscar, are you saying the ThunderPopper that I just bought will be upgraded in a few days??  Just a little confused on the subject but the ThunderPopper is working really well for me.
Bree

IDidWhat?

i want to buy this one soooo bad since the Sims Date went bye bye.. but i am sooo scared of being detected... I am working on getting the room rover to work...once i do i might buy both...

BOYCOTT POGO TIL THEY BRING BACK MY SIMS! ;D :P

burning_bright25

I just would like to say thanks to oscar!  After having to get 3 codes to get my thunderpopper to work it is amazing....60412 tokens in 20 minutes!  The customer service at badgehelp is outstanding!!  Quick replies on the emails......woohooo
Badgehelp Rocks!!

thanks again!

BadgeHelpOscar

Wait till you see the new Pop fu...he he...10 times faster...

It's called PopPhooey

smiles29

i like the way the pop fu auto works and i have no problems with the one for poppit either. but i do have one interest.  i was in pop fu last week and some1 was saying that the way people get caught using an auto is that it dont play boards with those gates.  they sed that they never skip a gate board.  i found that pretty interesting.  some1 in the room asked how do they know, and they sed what pogo does is look at how many are givin to how many are completed.  do i sit and babysit the auto - well i sit and babysit all the autos anyway but thats another story.
but there is some food for thought.
you all have and are doing a wonderful job and im not complaining one bit believe me. it sure beats tryin to do some of the games on my own.

BadgeHelpOscar

Janadra

Quote from: smiles29 on March 11, 2005, 12:11:06 PM
i like the way the pop fu auto works and i have no problems with the one for poppit either. but i do have one interest.  i was in pop fu last week and some1 was saying that the way people get caught using an auto is that it dont play boards with those gates.  they sed that they never skip a gate board.  i found that pretty interesting.  some1 in the room asked how do they know, and they sed what pogo does is look at how many are givin to how many are completed.  do i sit and babysit the auto - well i sit and babysit all the autos anyway but thats another story.
but there is some food for thought.
you all have and are doing a wonderful job and im not complaining one bit believe me. it sure beats tryin to do some of the games on my own.

I don't think Pogo would be that in-depth into peoples progress, to look at specific types of puzzles, but I could be mistaken.  I think the quickest way to be detected in Pop Fu is by using it on the Speed Round.  If I ever use the PF auto I do the speed rounds manually.

IDidWhat?

just a few words on this program..

i bought this and room rover.. they don't work together very well.. if you switch rooms mid game thunder doesn't reset itself to the new puzzle so it just sits there....

but you need room rover with this to stay undetected.. i have been playing and can pin point the other players using this auto just by seeing thier token count tick up every 10 seconds on the dot.  and if you happen to be one of the first 5 people on the list and you're using this the whole room will see your tokens going BOOM BOOM BOOM... lol i would get another account with a Z name since my user name starts with the first few letters of the alphabet but i just paid my year lmao...

love it don't mind babysitting it for now.. but don't expect to get room rover and this one to play nicely O0

Homer

An update to Room Rover is being worked on. I'm not sure if badgehelp will have that included in this update or not. It will probably depend on what the final changes to the game and auto are. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview