PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 01:22:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is this?

Started by burning_bright25,

Previous topic - Next topic

burning_bright25

I have 3 new files on my desktop and they showed up after I used the Jongathon.  One of them is named black list and it has words from jongathon...it is a text file.  the next one is  toolbot also a text file(but blank)  then the last one is called seven.tree and i cant open it. 
they show up after using the autos...i have had them before and didnt know what caused them but i am sure it is from the autos...any help? suggestion? lol what should i do w/ them and why am i  getting them?

Pho3nix

i have them after i use my 100,000 tokens program, blacklist, peachtree, and one other one...

BadgeHelpOscar

These are the "engines" that the program uses to solve your game. You can delete them after you use it if it clutters up your desktop
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

burning_bright25

ahhh ok ty oscar!! i was freaked out at first...thought it was a hacker or somethin lol     

Guardian Angel

Just a suggestion, I keep all my autos in a folder label Badgehelp this helps keep your desktop tidier.

burning_bright25

oh mine arent on the desktop....just those weird files

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview