PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 03:38:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fed Up With Canasta

Started by ~Dazz~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Dazz~

For weeks now it has been a pain to play canasta. The cards keep disappearing after the first hand & of course you don't receive credit for the red 3's you got that hand when you have to leave the table because of it. Pogo doesn't respond when you ask them if & when they will fix these issues. Wonder if they'll respond when accounts aren't renewed over all the problems lately....not only in canasta, but other games as well?

Homer

Play the bots. I never have trouble with them. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jinx55

Actually I have been playing Canasta the past week in the early hours of morning, and the game boots, or freezes..I think it's a Pogo problem--Does Pogo have technical problems? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) LOL

~Dazz~

Barb are you saying if you use 2 javas the cards will show up & not disappear on you? I play the bots...rarely play with people in canasta...so that isn't the issue for me.

Homer

I've been playing with both javas turned on for quite a while now with no problems. O0

~Dazz~

OK, gonna give both javas a try since nothing else is working. I just downloaded & installed sun 5.1...where do I check to see if both are on?

~Dazz~

thanks for the tips, but the cards still disappear with both javas installed & turned on. Guess I'll just have to wait for pogo to fix it. They really should work on the games they have instead of putting out new ones.

Homer

Sorry it doesn't work for you but it doesn't give me any problems whatsoever.

Jinx55

I can tell you one thing I left both javas on and tried Room Rover and Slots and the auto thinks it's working but is not hitting the bet button, so I had to turn off the Sun Java to get that to work, and it is a pain to keep turning them on and off >:(

Homer

I just ran slots with both javas and no problem.

LadyMystik

Quote from: Homer on March 04, 2005, 07:27:22 PM
Sorry it doesn't work for you but it doesn't give me any problems whatsoever.

Same here. I have no problems with Canasta.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview