This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

LOTTSO--tokens?

Started by Guardian Angel,

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian Angel

I played three games this morning and noticed I was not getting all my tokens has any else noticed this happening to them?

Round 1.) score of 2550 should have got 256 tokens, received 206
Round 2.) score of 3000 and bonus spinner of 150 should have been 450 tokens, received 290
Round 3.) score of 2830 should have got 283 tokens, received 103

TexasHoney

ahhh sorry to hear. Im not counting the tokens sorry. Im counting the balls and trying to progress towards the badges.
But Im sorry to hear you are having problems.

dreamgirl0072

:(i have had the same thing happen to me sometime what can we do about that? :-\

Motley

Unfortunately, not much can be done about lost tokens, as this comes from Pogo about the issue:

"As of March 2nd, we believe that some progress has been made on the recent Lottso issues (game sits but won't start, game seems unstable and boots people, scoring isn't correct, etc.). However, the engineering team is still working to address some situations that can cause scoring inaccuracies or performance problems (lag) and difficulty staying connected to Lottso. They hope to have these issues fixed in the coming weeks, but they do need time to thoroughly test the solutions and make certain that they work.

If you are one of the players that has experienced these issues, we do apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we can't return tokens or lost rank progress that result due to this. If you find that the gameplay experience in Lottso is not satisfactory, you may want to play another of our games for a while and allow us a little time to address the issues in Lottso."

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview