PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 02:39:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beware of the TOKEN MONITOR!

Started by SexySagittarian,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

:-[
Just a warning to anyone who may be as mentally challenged as I was when I decided to try the Token Monitor. I entered my account information and then told the Monster/Monitor to use 100,000 of my tokens for prize drawings ... or so I thought! I read the direction wrong and instead of telling the monitor to use only 100,000 tokens  I told it to leave only 100,000 tokens in my account! I was horrified the next morning upon awaking, I found that the Monster/Monitor had spent 4,000,000 tokens on prize drawing leaving a piddly 100,000 tokens in my account. The good news is that I was able to build my account back up to over 4 million tokens fairly quickly by using the 100,000 tokens program. The Sims Virtual Date has been eliminated from Pogo's array of games recently so anyone using the Token monitor today and making the same mistake I made will be very unhappy with the results!

Thadius856

Actually, ThunderPopper has been released, and it grosses roughly 250,000 tokens per hour...

SexySagittarian

Thunder Popper has been released but I haven't been able to get it to work without my hitting OK  everytime a game finishes  since Spike has been missing. I am hoping that it will work when the new Poppit comes out March 15th. Am I the only one having trouble with Thunder popper?

SexySagittarian

::)Yes Barbara, beware the Token Monitor. While the mistake was mine and not the Auto's if the Auto had been easier to figure out I would not have made the mistake I did. I just thought that others may heed the warning.  obviously you are too smart to have made my mistake.

gmc99ss

regardless of who's smarter, it makes no sense to argue about it.

Thanks for giving the heads up on that. I haven't tried Token Monitor, but I appreciate knowing about things like that regardless of human error or confusing instructions in an Auto.

Homer

Quote from: PogoSlave on March 11, 2005, 06:52:42 AM

::)Yes Barbara, beware the Token Monitor. While the mistake was mine and not the Auto's if the Auto had been easier to figure out I would not have made the mistake I did. I just thought that others may heed the warning.  obviously you are too smart to have made my mistake.

Not sure what you didn't understand. It clearly says:

Maintain a balance of____________ tokens in account.

The token monitor doesn't ask how many tokens to submit. It asks how many tokens to leave in your account and is clearly explained in the programs help files.

I'm not looking to add fuel to the fire but to help explain. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview