PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 11:14:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Renewal Time & Early Payments?

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

I was wondering, I know it's the renewal period of alot of people who signed up on Club Pogo (I believe it started last month). When I signed up, I was originally an AOL member so I only paid $19.99 for the year. I've finally left AOL for good (after 17 wonderful years of service... yeah right) in May before my renewal period is set to kick in during Sept. My question is: does Pogo still charge the $19.99 even though I no longer have AOL or does it figure me out and bump me up to $29.99?

Also (guess I have another question), has anyone else experienced Pogo charging them early? My gf was charged 2 weeks before she was suppose to be charged and was flippin' out because she couldn't figure out where $29.99 went since she's on top of her checking account.

smiles29

that is usually how pogo does it.   a week or 2 ahead of time to make sure that the payment clears before hand otherwise you would have a lapse in your pogo account.  for some bank accounts and credit cards it does take 2 weeks for payment to clear and pogo wants their money before they give you the pleasure of club pogo.

Torn2pieces

Pogo puts a hold on your payment 2 weeks in advance. I think it states it somewhere on their site.  They don't actually take out the money, if using bank card or what not until the day its due. They just hold it there, making sure the funds are available.

sxybamabit

so does it bump u up to 29.99 or do u still pay 19.99 b/c i am in the situation with aol

bobbysbackup

If you go to your account information, it should show your "total recurring charge" and the date for renewal.  If it still shows $19.99, then you're probably good... One thing that happened to me that you may want to watch out for...  I wasn't around here last year, so don't know if you guys talked about it.  But, last time McDonalds had their Monopoly game, they added an online feature for losing game pieces.  For almost every piece you got some type of online prize.  One of those prizes was a month of Pogo.  Even current club members could take advantage of it.  So, I ended up with about 6 free months on my account, and 6 on my wife's.  BUT, by using those free months, it wiped out your "recurring charges".  And, when I came up for renewal recently, I had to go back through AOL and re-sign.

But, yes, they still offer the $19.99 price through AOL.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview