PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 03:29:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Keep game stats low - Use auto player to lose games!

Started by FreePogoBadges,

Previous topic - Next topic

FreePogoBadges

I know alot of people maybe worried about
getting caught for "cheating".

Well I Had an idea!!

To turn MoleMiner into a auto loser!
That way I could show that I have lost
alot of games! This is what I did:
From XP use Scheduled Tasks at set it up
to run MoleMiner and repeat every 2 minutes.
I then whent to settings at set it to stop
the task if it runs for 1 minute. MoleMiner
needed to be set at 3 second pause.

The whole idea of this is that MoleMiner
starts and starts playing but before it can
finish a round, MoleMiner will be shut down
forcing me to lose a game! There for making
stats look normal.

I asume that one could make a short cut to
the games they want and run multiple
Scheduled Tasks making the computer play
certain games at certain times.

Kind of like this:
   1) Word Whomp to win
   2) Tri Peaks to lose
   3) Word Whomp to lose
   4) Tri Peaks to win

Homer

I don't know about the other games but I just set my xumouse and let the timer run out.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kotraquin

QuoteI know alot of people maybe worried about
getting caught for "cheating".

Well I Had an idea!!
or you could play manually  :P

Homer

I know on tripeaks you don't need to do it. The win rate is not an exceptionally high one anyways. ;)

Element

even though i dont gotta worry about it since no club for me but im stickin with kayo on this on lol  :P Welcome to the board F.P.B

FreePogoBadges

Yes I guess a mouse clicker would work too! But this way you still gain some tokens for the words you you did get!

Also when I said run multiple times I was thinking for myself when I leave work on friday I can run it and it will play all different games for different amounts of times yet some times it could lose a bunch of games too. So I can have it run all weekend long but it could change games every 10 minutes. Make since?

Or how about a machine that only runs pogo ALL the time with that "idea" set up. They could never say you cheated right?

Homer

Sure they can say you cheated. They can say anything they want. I just don't see the point in going to all that trouble.

You can program it all you want but what are you going to do when you win a prize and your not there to claim it? That's a sure sign you are using auto. Why else wouldn't you claim your prize?

Element

Quote from: FreePogoBadges on March 07, 2004, 12:02:59 PM
Or how about a machine that only runs pogo ALL the time with that "idea" set up. They could never say you cheated right?
yea that goes along the idea someone had where theres one auto that plays all of pogos games and now lets put in the idea that the auto could switch games AND lose some of them to make it look like your not cheating -  man now were really getting into dream world arnt we... :o lol you think you could make this super-auto programmers  :P

FreePogoBadges

It wouldnt be a auto programer for ALL the games. Simply a file to run different games at different times. It doesnt take long to set it up 2 minutes tops!

For winning prizes, I dont really know! Why then cheat at all right? But maybe "You were to excited to claim it right then". Just like when people win the lotto!

FreePogoBadges

Sorry I know this really isnt with the topic but does anyone have a list names of "pogo cops"?

Homer

Quote from: FreePogoBadges on March 07, 2004, 12:32:18 PM
It wouldnt be a auto programer for ALL the games. Simply a file to run different games at different times. It doesnt take long to set it up 2 minutes tops!

For winning prizes, I dont really know! Why then cheat at all right? But maybe "You were to excited to claim it right then". Just like when people win the lotto!

I only run the programs when I am home. I believe in order to claim the jackpot you have to respond within a certain amount of time. That's what I've been told anyway.

Homer

Quote from: FreePogoBadges on March 07, 2004, 12:36:59 PM
Sorry I know this really isnt with the topic but does anyone have a list names of "pogo cops"?

Try searching the site. There is a unverified list. I don't know how reliable the info is.

Element

Quote from: FreePogoBadges on March 07, 2004, 12:32:18 PM
It wouldnt be a auto programer for ALL the games. Simply a file to run different games at different times.
i know i was talking about some other crazy idea somone had on another topic... you know somthng i would like to see, is an auto that plays the game while the game dosent have to be on the screen (so that way it could be playing the game while your on the internet or something) but i doubt thats gonna happen  ;D because im sure its not possible

FreePogoBadges

Yes that would be real nice! sometimes I will move my window as far out of the screen as long as the auto can see it and but a small browser window on the other side!

Some games it works fine but others you have to click one extra time.

I wonder could a macro claim the prize for you?
have a macro set up to run 24/7 and if it ever sees the prize window open it starts to claim it!
Kind of like the programs to auto fill in billing info.

Homer

What would you program?  I have never won the jackpot so I don't know where or when it opens or what info you may have to submit.

Could be different for each game.

FreePogoBadges

I have never won anything myself I actually thought it did it automaticly but looking at the pogo help site this is what I got:

There are really two ways that prizes get won on Pogo. You can win through the Jackpot Spinner, and through the daily, weekly and monthly drawings. Let's take them one at a time:

When you win something in the Jackpot Spinner (whether it's the Jackpot or an Instant Win Prize) you'll get a pop-up window congratulating you on your big win. That window will also ask you to confirm your e-mail address. It's important that we have your correct e-mail address, because we'll e-mail you a 'prize claim' form that you must fill out and send back to us. This is where we'll get your correct mailing address and the like so that we can send you your prize.

If you win the daily, weekly or monthly drawing, you'll get an e-mail notifying you that you've won. The e-mail will contain instructions and links to everything you need to claim your prize. Just follow the directions to claim your prize, and we'll ship it off to you!

Homer

You would have to know precisely where the popup opens and where the fields are etc.

Mayhem

They give you 7 days to claim your prize.

If you want to know what it looks like to win a Jackpot, goto pogoalpha or pogobeta.com and play in the Keno room under "easy win" or something.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Really? I was under the impression that you have to be at your pc to claim your jackpot. Something about a popup and having to reply to it in x amount of time.

Element

i dont have an account on pogoalpha and they wont let you make a new one ??? pogobeta.com dont work for me?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview