PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 12:57:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Harvest Mania

Started by lvdust72,

Previous topic - Next topic

lvdust72

Does anyone know what the "Farm" is for, besides looks??  I looked thru the how to, and still not caught anything. 

Just thought someone might know or just tell me it's for pretty, or I just not I am NOT that bright :'( and missed something...LOL :-*

Jeffer

It's just there to look cute. So says the instructions.
In fact the entire game seems to be based on cuteness...  The whole thing is just too darned cute..  Makes Hello Kitty look like my avatar...  :o

fasterblaster58

:-\ Oh man,I can't ever imagine being that bored that I have to play Harvest Mania. It looks like something that you would find on a cereal website or something like that....I went there just to see what it was like and my 11 year old was standing behind me asking me what site this lame game was on!!!! C'mom Pogo- you can do better than this!!!!!! :'(

ACENIGE123

Though up a few names for the harvest mania game if its any help to the programmers.>>>>>>> Monster Munch,,Veg Crunch,, or maybe SowandSeed. Well i was bored thought i`d post this lol  O0

Notquitecherry

fasterblaster58

Or how about crop-crap, or man my life sucks....

msnay

crop duster ;D
veg out ;D
lol bored here cant ya tell :)
nayray

lvdust72

Mr. Cross

Yeah, this game is tedious as hell!  Definately should be prioritized for an auto ... It's 50-50 some people like it some people don't, think it will last long enough for an auto release?

Motley

Quote from: Mr. Cross on March 22, 2005, 09:17:58 PM
Yeah, this game is tedious as hell!  Definately should be prioritized for an auto ... It's 50-50 some people like it some people don't, think it will last long enough for an auto release?

Greenbacks is still on Pogo isn't it?   >:D

homelessdog

Adacia

LMAO Motley. I got my rank 9 badge in about 6 hours.  8)  I think I can handle taking it further tomorrow. I'll be sure to put on some good tunes as the music theme is like being in a room full of squelchies watching Hee Haw.
   I don't know if I like or dislike it yet. It's an aquired taste. I definately like it better that poppit. But then I like greenback bayou better than poppit. Peace

DafoeGirl

Really good advice if you like this game or you just want to play for the badges...

Try and hang in there and atleast get through the 5th year on MEDIUM level - you'll earn 200+ veggies on each season.  You'll need to get this far in order to make rank go by quicker...otherwise, you'll be playing a LONG time.

Would you be prepared if gravity reversed itself? The only thing I can't figure out is how to keep the change in my pockets. I've got it. Nudity.

Douglas

If you think that's hard, try playing on hard level, having to much a MINIMUM of 160 veggies.  I hit that one very frequently.  I average around 100 muches, per season (right around 400 per season).  It's not as easy as it looks.

The final round (Winter) is the easiest of them all.  You can REALLY clean up in that round if you play your cards right.

Motley

Quote from: Adacia on March 22, 2005, 09:39:36 PM
  LMAO Motley. I got my rank 9 badge in about 6 hours.  8)  I think I can handle taking it further tomorrow. I'll be sure to put on some good tunes as the music theme is like being in a room full of squelchies watching Hee Haw.
   I don't know if I like or dislike it yet. It's an aquired taste. I definately like it better that poppit. But then I like greenback bayou better than poppit. Peace

My three year old loves GB, Poppit, Harvest, and Squelchies...I am not saying anything negative about anyone who likes those games because I have to endure them to make my child happy.  She loves the sounds and colors, plus I turn them educational to teach her colors and counting.  My major problem with GB is that it requires you to think ahead too much, I tend to take things fast.  As for Harvest, it kept reminding me that I had to go out to the store and get the stuff to start planting this year.  Ugh....   ;D

sexymamma

*****       SOME MORE HARVEST NAMES    ****

HARVEST FALL(S) 

FALL HARVEST

HARVEST FESTIVAL (S)

HARVEST  GROUP ,  GROUPIE . GROUPERS

VEGGIE MANIA

Jeffer

How about

Don't Fear the Reaper
Happy Shiny Veggies Holding Hands

Just fooling around.......   ;D

TokenKeeper

homelessdog

What are you all picking names for?  The auto?  I kind of like just "The Harvester"

SUEOAKLEY

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview